This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• handmade ??? probably not !!!

hotpot. I agree totally. get it out in the open expose it for what it is and to that I agree totally with Crispian. BUT he doesn't seem to see that he is not exposing the real big players in this game.

and how the F+%k as u put it Crispian you illiterate C+*t do u think you are helping Jason???
    Do elaborate for us all???

And whether you like my opinion or not I am entitled to it.
    Its not how well you play its how good you look playing that counts!

Comment

• Originally Posted by archalf1471 View Post
      hotpot. I agree totally. get it out in the open expose it for what it is and to that I agree totally with Crispian. BUT he doesn't seem to see that he is not exposing the real big players in this game.

and how the F+%k as u put it Crispian you illiterate C+*t do u think you are helping Jason???
      Do elaborate for us all???

And whether you like my opinion or not I am entitled to it.
      Jesus thas a bit strong muck

Comment

• Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
        Jesus thas a bit strong muck
        I agree, your point comes across weaker when you loose it...
        JP Majestic
        3/4
        57"
        17oz
        9.5mm Elk

Comment

• no hotpot, to be fair i have attaked two people on here in the past few days who can clearly make cues, and i think nicks frustration
          boils down to the depper things that have upset me, something nick obviously wants me to talk about here...

Comment

• As i read id Crispian its not a personal attack or a vendetta against any individual /s , if you have nothing to hide then you wont feel offended , if you have then you have been misleading honest buyers into believing they are getting a product entirely made by them which may not be the case .

Dont think you need to apologise to anyone

Comment

• I did a batch of customized cues for adr, clearly badged as customised cues, as i would not badge them any other way, these cues were sold for £375 on ebay, i know that andrew needed to recoup some of his investments , so for that i geuss he had his own value on them, i did however state that i would be putting them on my website for £240 and not to go overboard with what he asks for them, or it will look bad on him when my new website came online, but they went on there anyway, this put me in such a difficult position as these cues were listed as handmade cues, to which people even wanted these cues returned to me for rebadging with handmade badges, again the answer for that was no !!!! now if i priced my customised cues at £375 i would probably be asking £600 for handmade cues, so bang goes my business !

i feel that andrew has far to much influence in this area, and something that has clearly left me in a very awkward position, do i price high and not have any customers/income or do i price low to avoid making andrew look greedy ?

i am also a little dissapointed with the fact that raymo has refused to disscuss his position here i dont think that will change though unfortunatly ? so we probably wont get anywhere with that one

Comment

• handmade ??? probably not !!!

spot on crispian thank you
                Its not how well you play its how good you look playing that counts!

Comment

• I think everyone knows Adr prices his cues far too high (don't they ?? )
                  But i expect he would do deals outside of ebay to avoid fees, but still easy money ehh

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    I think everyone knows Adr prices his cues far too high (don't they ?? )
                    But i expect he would do deals outside of ebay to avoid fees, but still easy money ehh
                    yes but andrew should not be valuing my cues should he ?

probably my own fault for not having my website sorted out ?

Comment

• Wow!! Light blue touch paper and stand back!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                        Wow!! Light blue touch paper and stand back!
                        Yeah i was supposed to be out tonight, glad it got cancelled now !
                        Keep it going, let it all out, might as well now, see where the chips fall etc

Comment

• So, what's the deal with my JP Majestic. Where was it knocked up..??..
                          JP Majestic
                          3/4
                          57"
                          17oz
                          9.5mm Elk

Comment

• Why sell ADR your cues then moan about what he sells them for Crispian ??? Cake and eat it springs to mind.

Comment

• Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
                              yes but andrew should not be valuing my cues should he ?

probably my own fault for not having my website sorted out ?
                              Whilst I agree with almost everything you have said before, I can't go with this one Cris. If you have effectively sold as a wholesaler to ADR, who then is the retailer, he is free to price & market the cues as he sees fit. If you don't like it, you can either not sell as a wholesaler or have the retail price written in to the agreement. The perception of whether ADR's selling price is too high is completely irrelevant.

Comment

• Originally Posted by renzie67 View Post
                                Loads of cues have lost value since this thread started well done Crispian
                                your the man.
                                It seems to be lots of cues have been overpriced prior to this thread, so this is nothing more than the market correcting itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X