X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be continued......................

Comment

• This thread is only 6 days old and it's approaching 25,000 views ... I reckon you could call this a popular topic eh!

Comment

• Aww man, i won't be able to sleep now

Comment

• Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
          First off please let me start by saying i am not about to point fingers and name people publicly,!
          That went out the window rather fast

Comment

• Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
            andy please answer, do you use a full length piece of ash or a 50" piece like the thai cues ?

you made the cue last month surely you can remember ?
            Originally Posted by narl View Post
            That went out the window rather fast
            Probably taking the brunt for many others..
            JP Majestic
            3/4
            57"
            17oz
            9.5mm Elk

Comment

• handmade ??? probably not !!!

As they say it'll come out in the wash...
              Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Right Crispian i think you should leave off Andy, he is one of the good guys, and after all it is only one cue you are talking about, if indeed true, and it appears Mike does it all the time and got no real flack yet !!!
                Maybe it's time to tell the REAL STORY why you started this thread, go on, you know it makes sense

Comment

• Sad weekend for the forum, guys...
                  JP Majestic
                  3/4
                  57"
                  17oz
                  9.5mm Elk

Comment

• Originally Posted by throtts View Post
                    Sad weekend for the forum, guys...
                    I disagree, a great weekend for the forum. Hopefully, members can now make a more informed decision when buying a new 'handmade' cue.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
                      I disagree, a great weekend for the forum. Hopefully, members can now make a more informed decision when buying a new 'handmade' cue.
                      I agree, it's the consumers money that's important. Still sad all the same.

The snooker business game is a hard one to make a living off, which leads to it getting dirty. It appears to have.
                      JP Majestic
                      3/4
                      57"
                      17oz
                      9.5mm Elk

Comment

• need to go to bed myself, so here are the pictures from andys cue, and yes i fully believe it is a thai cue !
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally Posted by throtts View Post
                          I agree, it's the consumers money that's important. Still sad all the same.

The snooker business game is a hard one to make a living off, which leads to it getting dirty. It appears to have.
                          I know what you mean, it's not pleasant, but the people who are cheating their customers need to be outed.

Comment

• Since Trevs1 is posting on this thread, is there any chance you can maybe respond to my emails? I have sent you 5 this week alone to no reply! Customer service goes a long way!

Comment

• I am closing this thread until I have enough time to read through every post and review it properly, I am doing this because of a number of complaints.

Comment

Working...
                              X