X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
    Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
    Originally Posted by throtts View Post
    Come on, guys. The c word is one horrible word and now your disclosing Dave's occupation. Pack it up, boys..
    Yeah, really disgusting thing to say IMO. If someone had called me that I think I'd have said more than revealing flips burgers!
    You're entitled to your opinion Will, funny though that you criticize my use of the C word yet its okay for for archcalf to say whatever crap he wants about me.
    Ahhh poor little ork lookalike burger boy has been backed into a corner with his SPARE cuecraft cue and he doesn't like it, he's thrown his little rattle out of da pwam and will sqeeeem and sqeeem and not let anyone have da last word.

its not nice is it when people have a go at you about your profession is it? but you seem to think its OK to expect the likes of Jason and Andy to answer your every whim when you've not had a good word to say about them and their work all week but still like them like a true fwennnnd.

I'm done with you now Burger boy. Lots of love Archalf xxxxxxxxx
    Its not how well you play its how good you look playing that counts!

Comment

• I like the c word. It grabs attention, its a graphic word that builds a picture in the mind and has a great tone structure. Also its typical of a person who not necessarily uses the word but who actually is one, plus you know when you've come across one because, their quite slippery.
      Anyway..

Comment

• Originally Posted by archalf1471 View Post
        Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
        Come on, guys. The c word is one horrible word and now your disclosing Dave's occupation. Pack it up, boys..
        Yeah, really disgusting thing to say IMO. If someone had called me that I think I'd have said more than revealing flips burgers!
        You're entitled to your opinion Will, funny though that you criticize my use of the C word yet its okay for for archcalf to say whatever crap he wants about me.
        Ahhh poor little ork lookalike burger boy has been backed into a corner with his SPARE cuecraft cue and he doesn't like it, he's thrown his little rattle out of da pwam and will sqeeeem and sqeeem and not let anyone have da last word.

its not nice is it when people have a go at you about your profession is it? but you seem to think its OK to expect the likes of Jason and Andy to answer your every whim when you've not had a good word to say about them and their work all week but still like them like a true fwennnnd.

Wasn't me that threw my toys out the pram and started threatening people, and again I don't work in a drive through, as for being an ork lookalike, at least I'm not hiding behind a false name and pic eh bellend

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          It seems as tho a lot of people know a lot of things about lots of goings on !!!
          Why not share ?
          actually a lot of people think they know a lot of things going on, as with most stories there is some truth and some nonsense floating about, i can say for sure some of the people accused of making all their cues from thai shafts are making at least some cues themselves because they have been in my study selecting the shafts and you don't spend several hundred pounds on shafts if you are not making cues! i don't think the practice is as common as people now think it is, even the thai makers have to actually make the things by hand and they are not as cheap as you might imagine they are!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            Do they really buy the basic spliced up cue for only £60 ????
            That's a lot cheaper than i would imagine
            Surely shipping and customs costs that alone ???
            they cost me more than that for good ones! more like £100 after tax and duty paid if we are all going to be open these days! depending on the order quantity and the standards you demand of course - last lot i had cost me £114.60 each once tax duty bank charges shipping everything was taken into a/c, so no if you want really good quality shafts with good quality ebony they are not cheap.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
              Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              Do they really buy the basic spliced up cue for only £60 ????
              That's a lot cheaper than i would imagine
              Surely shipping and customs costs that alone ???
              they cost me more than that for good ones! more like £100 after tax and duty paid if we are all going to be open these days! depending on the order quantity and the standards you demand of course - last lot i had cost me £114.60 each once tax duty bank charges shipping everything was taken into a/c, so no if you want really good quality shafts with good quality ebony they are not cheap.
              Different suppliers maybe mate. Don't get me wrong I don't think any if the makers only finish Thai cues, most of the cues produced will be genuine handmade by the maker

Comment

Different suppliers maybe mate. Don't get me wrong I don't think any if the makers only finish Thai cues, most of the cues produced will be genuine handmade by the maker
                there are 5 or 6 thai makers who will supply part made cues and the quality varies a lot, i can't imagine a top maker would settle for anything other than the best, the number of cues we are talking about can't be that great in the over all picture.

i fell out with andy travis a while back because i dared to state i thought his badge looked a little off centre to me in one photo, but i will say in his defence that i am pretty sure i have sent him a box of shafts in the past that were all oversized dowels made in the uk and could in no way be considered cues!

Comment

Originally Posted by archalf1471 View Post

Wasn't me that threw my toys out the pram and started threatening people, and again I don't work in a drive through, as for being an ork lookalike, at least I'm not hiding behind a false name and pic eh bellend

Ahh my Francis Rossi wannabe pony tailed ex Burger flipping orkboy!!!!!!!

. its not difficult to find out my real name not that you'd be in the same league as a snobby hypocrite like me anyway.

I do owe you an apology actually. You're an ex burgerboy!!!! Now you're just a Larry lounger welfare scrounger!!!
                  Its not how well you play its how good you look playing that counts!

Comment

• In response to my invitation to take this situation into the public forum I have received several compelling PM's but I am now inviting anyone with relevant info to email me directly at wtqanda at gmail dot com as this needs to be taken off the forum for the moment.
                    Mick
                    Last edited by laverda; 30 July 2013, 10:14 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Guys please DO NOT PM me. Send your info via email to wtqanda at gmail dot com If you are worried about using your personal email its pretty easy to set up a temporary hotmail or gmail account but please don't send details here - I don't want to compromise Ferret or the forum.
                      Mick

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                        there are 5 or 6 thai makers who will supply part made cues and the quality varies a lot, i can't imagine a top maker would settle for anything other than the best, the number of cues we are talking about can't be that great in the over all picture.

i fell out with andy travis a while back because i dared to state i thought his badge looked a little off centre to me in one photo, but i will say in his defence that i am pretty sure i have sent him a box of shafts in the past that were all oversized dowels made in the uk and could in no way be considered cues!
                        I can remember that post

Comment

• Originally Posted by archalf1471 View Post
                          Originally Posted by archalf1471 View Post

Ahh my Francis Rossi wannabe pony tailed ex Burger flipping orkboy!!!!!!!

. its not difficult to find out my real name not that you'd be in the same league as a snobby hypocrite like me anyway.

I do owe you an apology actually. You're an ex burgerboy!!!! Now you're just a Larry lounger welfare scrounger!!!
                          thought you were done with me, you don't know the first thing about me

Comment

Working...
                          X