New "TW'S"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    Just literally had an email from Trevor . Cue sent today................Yippppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee
    has it arrived? sex/time/weight please
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
      If you're anything like me mate, you can't ! Link it to a photo I met account is your best bet.
      look for the attachment option (little icon I think) in a new post or (as I do now) use Photobucket and copy the IMG code for the photo and paste this in to your post, this will display the image not the url code

Comment

Originally Posted by sydneygeorge View Post
        ...Need advice on how to post pics please.
        Easiest to use Photobucket or similar and paste the img code into your reply
        Or if that sounds too hard (easy once you know lol) when you reply to a post, click on the 3rd symbol from the right on the bar above where you type, this then lets you select files, copy and paste your pic into the box and then click on done (or whatever it says) give it a try

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          has it arrived? sex/time/weight please
          She arrived at Mother's house at 8.10am this morning . Both doing well .

Same can't be said for the father , who is at work all weekend and can't show her off until at least Wednesday
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Same can't be said for the father , who is at work all weekend and can't show her off until at least Wednesday
            Phone in sick !!!

Comment

ah
              any name yet or wait till you get that first cuddle?
              if you are not around this weekend, maybe I will pop round and do a spot of badysitting for you

only jealous - you know that

Comment

Working...
              X