No announcement yet.

"White Fox" New Hardwood from Unclevit CQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice, have you had a hit yet? Would be interesting to know how it compares to all your hundreds of other cues.

Comment

Originally Posted by involver View Post
      What kind of wood is your splice made from? Looks great !
      The clue is in the title of the thread lol, it's this "White Fox wood" unclevit was selling in the very 1st post, a bit unusual so wanted to get one

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
      Very nice, have you had a hit yet? Would be interesting to know how it compares to all your hundreds of other cues.
      Played with it last night, cue was fine, but think the tip is one of those hard things which do not really suit me, i will get it changed at some point to a MW supertip which i prefer, will get Stu to do it at Greenbaize as he wants to have a look at the cue anyway. One other thing i might do is just cut the finish back a bit, little bit shiny for me
      Last edited by jrc750; 1 March 2014, 10:29 AM.

Comment

JRC750, thanks for the comments. Likewise I changed my tip out for a MW supertip. Think at the time Unclevit told me his were Thai copies of Talismans. Suvit seems to be a fan of the shiny butt. Says it "looks good in the club" lol.

Comment

Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
          Yep, sadly Laos is getting raped for its timber from all angles, mainly illegally too.
          we purchased legal timbers from Laos since 3 years ago. including this foxwood too
          It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
            Yeah, deffo one of the nicest exotic woods I've seen lately. Well done Suvit.
            thanks ! the laos woodseller is having new huge stock of this wood. 2"x2"x24". about 500 pcs. we bought only 50 pcs. all of them will need at least a month of natural airdry.
            It's in the Shaft

Comment

Unclevit save me one lol email sent

Comment

Originally Posted by walkerpool View Post
                Unclevit save me one lol email sent
                done and deal
                It's in the Shaft

Comment

I assumed it was "Black and White Ebony", LOL. Hmm... Is ti quite hard to get a "White Fox Wood" out there? BTW, nice arrows on the shaft.

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                  The clue is in the title of the thread lol, it's this "White Fox wood" unclevit was selling in the very 1st post, a bit unusual so wanted to get one

Played with it last night, cue was fine, but think the tip is one of those hard things which do not really suit me, i will get it changed at some point to a MW supertip which i prefer, will get Stu to do it at Greenbaize as he wants to have a look at the cue anyway. One other thing i might do is just cut the finish back a bit, little bit shiny for me

Comment

I would rather buy B&W ebony cost less.

Comment

Originally Posted by Chnix View Post
                      I would rather buy B&W ebony cost less.
                      it all depends on the specs also. maple shaft will, normally, cost less than nice looking ash
                      It's in the Shaft

Comment

I have just got a email from Suvit he said they are about to finish and my foxwood and send it for qc/test.I will post some pictures i just wanted to say thanks uncle its been a real pleasure to deal with you.

Comment

Pics please when it arrives Walkerpool.
                          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                            Pics please when it arrives Walkerpool.
                            Will do mate got mini and tele with it,i can now sell my parris exclusive.

Comment

Still no cue and now unclevit will not reply to my emails,If any of you have received their snooker cue recently please let me know thanks.

Originally Posted by walkerpool View Post
                              I have just got a email from Suvit he said they are about to finish and my foxwood and send it for qc/test.I will post some pictures i just wanted to say thanks uncle its been a real pleasure to deal with you.

Comment

It is a worry, I have one on order, I know there have been a few on here saying they have waited ages
                                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                                X