No announcement yet.

"White Fox" New Hardwood from Unclevit CQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

31 weeks and counting... although Suvit still answers my emails promptly so far. My concern is that I always do the chasing, I email him roughly every month for an update, he has never contacted me since my order to advise of a delay without me emailing him first.

Comment

Well you have to think you will be behind Rdsalt , Walkerpool and I am behind the pair of yous and probably a few others. Hopefully I will get a frame with mine before I retire lol.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

30 weeks, still nothing

Comment

Did you pay by PayPal , I don't know how long you have to claim your money back if you want to, if you don't think it's coming.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

it don't sound like their in it for the love of cues making and snooker in general.
            anyone can spit out a cue but if they aint really into it you may as well close your eyes and pick a cue from the rack in your local club
            Last edited by j6uk; 18 September 2014, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Dan Shelton hasn't moved to Thailand has he???

Comment

Originally Posted by nlm247 View Post
                Dan Shelton hasn't moved to Thailand has he???
                he could not afford that...
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                  it don't sound like their in it for the love of cues making and snooker in general.
                  anyone can spit out a cue but if they aint really into it you may as well close your eyes and pick a cue from the rack in your local club
                  Very negative response ?
                  It could be totally the opposite, they are taking their time with the cues to get them just right

Comment

maybe. ive been under it for a bit so that's how it came out, but yeah you could be right. they could be so precise that its hard for them to let any cue out the shop..
                    or they could be to busy down the club playing for a few quid, trying to make there fist fifty and figuring out how a good cue should play
                    Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Very negative response ?
                    It could be totally the opposite, they are taking their time with the cues to get them just right
                    Last edited by j6uk; 18 September 2014, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by walkerpool View Post
                      Still no cue and now unclevit will not reply to my emails,If any of you have received their snooker cue recently please let me know thanks.

first time I hear of this cue maker !!!. may I ask, what did you agree with this cue maker just before you placed your order , (how long ??) .
                      Of course, you do'nt have to answer if you do'nt want to. because that is something between you and the cuemaker.!!!!!

Comment

When i placed my order i was told 8-12 weeks

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                        first time I hear of this cue maker !!!. may I ask, what did you agree with this cue maker just before you placed your order , (how long ??) .
                        Of course, you do'nt have to answer if you do'nt want to. because that is something between you and the cuemaker.!!!!!

Comment

He needs to stop selling/taking orders until he fulfills his outstanding orders of give a full refund.

Comment

I only got a cue of suvit after seeing yours so its all your fault lol.

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            Very negative response ?

Comment

I only got a cue of suvit after seeing yours so its all your fault lol.
                              It will all come good (fingers crossed )
                              Just keep emailing him see what happens

Comment

He needs to stop selling/taking orders until he fulfills his outstanding orders of give a full refund.
                                sometimes, the cuemaker need more time. This has to do with specifications of your order . For example, some players places th order for a cue ff 18.5 / 19.5 OZ. (Heavy cue). in this case the cuemaker need to find the right kind of ash. (Heavy ash). and that takes more time. For a cue that has ben naturally weightd. especially with smaller companies. Because bigger cue makers (companies), usually have a mountan of different kinds ff ash ready.
                                They can also use any kind of ash, then they put a metal tube in the cue to bring the cue to the correct weight that u askd for !!! . which is not good !!!! Not good at all >>>.
                                I do'nt know this cue maker and I'm not familiar with his work. But it is Always nice and polite that you be informed by the cue maker (in case of delay of your order process). .
                                btw, we are talking here about 30 weeks (which is what you re saying). Not 3 er 4 weeks delay.
                                I am 100 percent agree with you. IMO he has to pay you back (if you wish it ). full refund.
                                that's your right.

Comment

Working...
                                X