"White Fox" New Hardwood from Unclevit CQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    ....then they put a metal tube in the cue to bring the cue to the correct weight that u askd for !!! . which is not good !!!! Not good at all....
    What do you mean it's not good ???
    I think you will find that virtually every single one piece cue has weight added to it

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      What do you mean it's not good ???
      I think you will find that virtually every single one piece cue has weight added to it
      Are you sure ??? if we talk about a cue heavier than 19 OZ,, agree. ( maybe ).
      Less then 19OZ is always possible (with proper BLS point and the right kind ff ash. !!!!!!!!!!!!! ).

Comment

Are you sure ??? if we talk about a cue heavier than 19 OZ,, agree. ( maybe ).
        Less then 19OZ is always possible (with proper BLS point and the right kind ff ash. !!!!!!!!!!!!! ).
        A one piece cue will come out around 15 to 16 oz without weight added

Comment

A one piece cue will come out around 15 to 16 oz without weight added
          not every one piece cue is made from the same kind of ash. With same balance point. (And the same cue maker).
          anyway, thanks for the info.

Comment

not every one piece cue is made from the same kind of ash. With same balance point. (And the same cue maker).
            anyway, thanks for the info.
            Well maybe all the cue makers on here will comment on this, but i'm 99% certain

Comment

Well maybe all the cue makers on here will comment on this, but i'm 99% certain
              NOT ALL FF THEM !!!
              I placed my order for a Limited praram Cue. (Is not for me, for my younger brother).
              What Jack said to me: Can take longer. I need to find the right kind ff shaft. ( i askd for 19OZ ).
              After a few weeks, he emailed me and said: If you want the cue be naturally weightd then i
              have to keep the BALANS point on 17.5 inches. This way I can keep the weight at 18.8 OZ.
              Mike also has made a cue ​​for me.naturally weightd ( 18.5 OZ ).
              If you want a cue with 23.5 inches Butt length with longer splits (instead of 18 inches)
              surely you can understand that the cue maker have to use more Ebbony around the shaft. More ebbony means more weight (ebbony is a heavy wood).
              And I do'nt even talk about other things, such as: useing snakwoods,, or useing more olive wood in the button.
              anyway, i can see that we re disagree. !!!!
              Who knows, maybe I'm wrong. In this case (as I already mentioned it ),
              thx for the info.!!!!!
              Sorry guys,,ff the topic

Comment

What does FF mean that you keep saying ???

Comment

goodnight, JRC.

Comment

goodnight, JRC.
                    You never answered ???
                    Goodnight Ramon ........

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      What does FF mean that you keep saying ???
                      my guess is it means "of" (or "off" in the case of "ff the topic")... what's the prize if I'm right?

Comment

• Originally Posted by DandyA View Post
                        my guess is it means "of" (or "off" in the case of "ff the topic")... what's the prize if I'm right?
                        Very strange lol, you win the satisfaction of knowing more than i did

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                          Very strange lol, you win the satisfaction of knowing more than i did
                          haha lol,,, both of you win the satisfaction of knowing more than i do.
                          goodnight,, (this is the last time, I promise).

Comment

• On a lighter note, I would like a cue with a longer butt or splices whatever they are called, sometimes with one piece cues there can be too much shaft in proportion to butt, it makes the cue look a bit FF to me.
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• you mean like these ,25 and 26 in butts on a one
                              piece,.

Comment

• That's close to chin on ebony time . . very nice Jim, pre-orders ?

Comment

Working...
                                X