No announcement yet.

"White Fox" New Hardwood from Unclevit CQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no still got them ,cant decide wether to sell the cue ime using and use one of these.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
      you mean like these ,25 and 26 in butts on a one
      piece,.
      Exactly like that Jim, I like the plain ebony one, classy looking. Does longer splices make the cue stiffer Jim?
      Last edited by itsnoteasy; 19 September 2014, 02:35 PM.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• A lot more when used same on pearwood very slightly on ash,balance is still at 16-17ins,weight is about 18oz.

Comment

• Is that it's natural weight ?

Comment

• yes cant remember drilling them out.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
              you mean like these ,25 and 26 in butts on a one
              piece,.
              looks Great !!! Very Nice !!!

Comment

• Well guys just a update on more BS from unclevit if your having the same crap from him and want to join me going to paypal please let me know,

Emails from unclevit

23 july
                They said they are about to finish and send it for qc/test. Hope to see it by next week.
                Rgds.
                Unclevit
                Samsung Note GPRS

21 sept
                Sorry for late reply. Just not in and mobile internet was unstable. I moved yr final stage cue crafting to MasterCue senior staff to continue. The butt wood was not nice in pattern after sanding down the surface. M/C staff will handle new butt pieces. He needs abt two sundays. Should be able to ship within this month. Sorry for xtra delay. We are going away from custom cue with this wood. Very limited.
                (Whole butt foxwood needs to have nice pattern black or it wont look nice)

13oct
                Omin staff took the job. Cue is now 80% finish. 6" mini needs new wood, now 50%. Pls confirm you want only oil and wax finish.
                Rgds
                Nong

13oct
                6" Mini and Tele can be shipped same time with cue.
                1. Can ship in one package with low parcel value.
                2. Can ship separately.
                3. Crafter needs about 25-26 Oct. to ship or sooner.
                4. These rare wood will be no more so your cue will be our last custom job.
                Both pieces will be stamped with Unclevit's private Leo mini initial on the butt back.
                To send photo before shipment.
                Rgds
                Nong

24oct
                Within this week. Now waiting for delivery to me.

2 nov
                hey are working on all delaying cues including yours. I never failed to deliver. Just changed shafts and foxwood on many cues past few months . I may not be able to do 6" mini butt on your project. Just the whole butt cue due to not beautiful foxwood after wood cutting. If no mini butt i will refund on the mini. I am not taking orders on special wood anymore so that a beauty is not time consuming anymore. Your cue is under final wood picked. Lets hope the pattern is looking good after final sanding. Will update in 7-10 days. Tks.
                (Sorry for late answer. I do not check mails daily. Working on something else)

I have asked for a refund as i am sick and tired of hearing all the same excuses.

Comment

• Doesn't sound good, but surely nearly ready lol

Comment

• When I see a bird that walks like a duck and swims like a duck and quacks like a duck………

Comment

• What 3-4 months? Haven't you read the thread about John Parris waiting times going from 30 months to 60 months? I know it's frustrating but sometimes you just have to wait. At least he is giving you feedback on the wait not just leaving you in the dark and not replying to you.

Comment

• Originally Posted by TheRowdyOne View Post
                        What 3-4 months? Haven't you read the thread about John Parris waiting times going from 30 months to 60 months? I know it's frustrating but sometimes you just have to wait. At least he is giving you feedback on the wait not just leaving you in the dark and not replying to you.
                        Bought a cue off him have you?

Comment

• "White Fox" New Hardwood from Unclevit CQ

I don't think its about the wait, its seems its more about the growing lack of trust and doubt in the stories.

It could be well worth the extra wait :snooker:
                          On Cue Facebook Page
                          Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                          Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                            I don't think its about the wait, its seems its more about the growing lack of trust and doubt in the stories.

Bang on there Stupree, it's all the bs that upsets people, you can't say ,it's finnished, then it's not, it's nearly done, oh it didn't play well, this time it's definitely done and ready to post, oh I didn't like the look of it when it got sanded or one of the many other excuses. It's also a wee bit concerning as to who is making the cues, Unclevits company, mastercraft, or Omin (I have also been told Omin are making mine lol) would you believe someone who claims three diferent cue making companies can't make your cue?, yet these workers churn out thousands of excellent cues for their own companies.
                            I would respect UncleVit more if he just said I'm struggling please be patient you will all be looked after, I am trying hard to give him the benefit of the doubt but it is getting harder.

Comment

• I have no personal experience of ordering from Unclevit, which is possibly due to the confusion of not knowing what I am buying and there are far too many once in a lifetime special woods available. I think we've all come across folks that are blessed with the ability to over promise and under deliver and I have learned to spot them and swerve them.
                              On Cue Facebook Page
                              Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                              Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

• Originally Posted by Benno View Post
                                Bought a cue off him have you?
                                Yes I have brought a cue of him before and had no trouble what so ever. I brought the cue because I wanted to try Maple after playing with ash cues all my life. I liked the Maple so much I sold my Ash Mike Wooldridge

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post

I would put it down to a nationality clash. From what I understand of the Indonesian culture (which isn't much) they seem to want to always please at any cost. Unclevit is probably just saying it's ready, yes sir, blah blah blah because that the way his culture is.

In saying that if people have doubt and distrust in him then it's no skin of my nose and I hope old mate get's his cue ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                                X