No announcement yet.

"White Fox" New Hardwood from Unclevit CQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with people these days just buying a stock cue to match their specs,why go to this silly trouble just because someone wants a different coloured wood on their cue,there's some fantastic stock cues out there, no people chose to wait a silly amount of time for a cue.

Comment

• Well I still hope and pray that my cues will come eventually, unclevit still comes onto the forum and is still on Facebook so it's not like he has disappeared without trace or I would be worried. As I have said before my concern is that it is now almost 9 months since I ordered from him, and I have always done all the chasing. He has never contacted me without me asking for a progress report first which is disappointing when they are this far behind schedule.

Comment

• Maybe he should not be able to advertise the selling of cues on here , until all outstanding current orders for TSF Members have been fulfilled .

I.e the one's that are more than a certain period of time past their original delivery date .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by TheRowdyOne View Post
          I would put it down to a nationality clash. From what I understand of the Indonesian culture (which isn't much) they seem to want to always please at any cost. Unclevit is probably just saying it's ready, yes sir, blah blah blah because that the way his culture is.

In saying that if people have doubt and distrust in him then it's no skin of my nose and I hope old mate get's his cue ASAP.
          Isn't uncle vit from BKK instead of Indo? He's Thai and not a Indonesian.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
            What's wrong with people these days just buying a stock cue to match their specs,why go to this silly trouble just because someone wants a different coloured wood on their cue,there's some fantastic stock cues out there, no people chose to wait a silly amount of time for a cue.
            If I had been made aware that it would take this long I would not have placed my order, like others I was indicated 8-10 weeks which I was happy with, I had prepared myself for up to double that time and was still happy to order but its now four times the indicated waiting time and how much longer it will be I don't know.

Comment

• It's very difficult to buy a stock cue if you don't live near a retailer .

My nearest retailers are Robert Osborne and John Parris , but i have nowhere else to buy a slightly range cheaper cue . I.E A Greenbaize or similar .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by rdsalt View Post
                Well I still hope and pray that my cues will come eventually, unclevit still comes onto the forum and is still on Facebook so it's not like he has disappeared without trace or I would be worried. As I have said before my concern is that it is now almost 9 months since I ordered from him, and I have always done all the chasing. He has never contacted me without me asking for a progress report first which is disappointing when they are this far behind schedule.
                Isn't this the norm for most? Unless you do the chasing, they won't automatically email you and let you know that its being delayed.

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  It's very difficult to buy a stock cue if you don't live near a retailer .

My nearest retailers are Robert Osborne and John Parris , but i have nowhere else to buy a slightly range cheaper cue . I.E A Greenbaize or similar .
                  Greenbaize & craftsman cues have online cues on their website which are very well detailed and they stock great cues, people who wait 60 years for a cue didn't try before they buy,more like they would've done a runner

Comment

• Originally Posted by x3dnd3x View Post
                    Isn't this the norm for most? Unless you do the chasing, they won't automatically email you and let you know that its being delayed.
                    Seems to be in the cue making trade apparently! Fair enough if it's a few days or weeks. If I had told someone I would deliver an item to them within a certain timescale and I later on knew that it wasn't going to be possible I would let them know there was a delay, the reason why, and give them an updated delivery date. When you have paid someone a reasonable sum of money I don't think that's too much to expect.
                    Last edited by rdsalt; 3 November 2014, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                      Maybe he should not be able to advertise the selling of cues on here , until all outstanding current orders for TSF Members have been fulfilled .

I.e the one's that are more than a certain period of time past their original delivery date .
                      Personally (and this won't come as a shock to many) I don't think anyone should be able to promote or advertise themselves here, unless it was within a specific traders section (which should perhaps be set up).

There should then be a fee levied for those wishing to take advantage of the exposure the site offers them.

Comment

• The cue is delivering to me, which I ordered it on February 6th.

Comment

• Good to know mate,

Comment

• Originally Posted by fatnew View Post
                            The cue is delivering to me, which I ordered it on February 6th.
                            Just to clarify. Does this mean your cue has actually been dispatched or is it another promise of it will be sent soon? Is it one of the White Fox cues that other people are waiting for?

Comment

• Just to say my cues are not the white fox wood, so it's not just cues with this wood that are having delays.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fatnew View Post
                                The cue is delivering to me, which I ordered it on February 6th.
                                Good news, I hope it arrives soon and you are happy with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X