No announcement yet.

"White Fox" New Hardwood from Unclevit CQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The package have been checking by China Customs. Maybe arrive to me in 3 days.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fatnew View Post
      The package have been checking by China Customs. Maybe arrive to me in 3 days.
      Great news fatnew I hope it arrives as promised, and fair play to UncleVit , he's kept his word ,gives everyone a bit of hope.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
        Great news fatnew I hope it arrives as promised, and fair play to UncleVit , he's kept his word ,gives everyone a bit of hope.
        Well said.

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
          Kept his word? Mate are you delusional? His words change by the minute, always a new story. You have to chase up because he'll just let months go by and not tell you anything, then when you ask he makes something up. Every time a coconut. Kept his word he'll get you a cue, yes. But the entire process is hardly what I'd call easy or predictable and depends if you like being lied to. If you expect no communication and waiting ages for an average cue with a ton of excuses along the way, then that's more like what happens.

It's about managing EXPECTATIONS. I don't expect to be lied to by someone with my money, nor do I expect to be waiting months when told weeks. At least people know what to expect now.
          Last edited by Benno; 5 November 2014, 06:10 AM.

Comment

• Not sure if this unclevit fella takes deposits rather then paying in whole up front,but you will find many cuemakers especially in the UK can get away with alot more if they just take deposits and this is why they do it, becuase they know far less people will moan about handing over £50 or £100.
            can you imagine customers handing over £500-£600 to a cuemaker for a cue which is a lot of money only to be lied to or even worse ignored for months,let's see how many customers then when the bills start coming in will say don't worry I know it will be a good cue in the end.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Benno View Post
              Kept his word? Mate are you delusional? His words change by the minute, always a new story. You have to chase up because he'll just let months go by and not tell you anything, then when you ask he makes something up. Every time a coconut. Kept his word he'll get you a cue, yes. But the entire process is hardly what I'd call easy or predictable and depends if you like being lied to. If you expect no communication and waiting ages for an average cue with a ton of excuses along the way, then that's more like what happens.

It's about managing EXPECTATIONS. I don't expect to be lied to by someone with my money, nor do I expect to be waiting months when told weeks. At least people know what to expect now.
              All fair points and I agree with them all, but if at the end of it all the cue turns up the deal is complete, I have a cue on order and have had a strange message, nowhere near as many as you lads and I have said its not on to give spurious excuses, why don't you get your money back rather than put yourself through all this stress, seems the easiest way out.
              To be fair you can go years not weeks waiting for an email from some Brittish cue makers.
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Possible for a review of his cue? Anyone?

Comment

• Not a review but I have bought from him on several occasions and have found him great to deal with and very quick to answer emails, the cues I got from him have always been top class.

Comment

• Originally Posted by x3dnd3x View Post
                    Possible for a review of his cue? Anyone?
                    It's a Thai cue so it's going to be class

Comment

• Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
                      Not a review but I have bought from him on several occasions and have found him great to deal with and very quick to answer emails, the cues I got from him have always been top class.
                      Yeah. He replies emails fast honestly and quite helpful in the email inquires.

Comment

• Cue is arrived, plain ebony with maple shaft.
                        Have some slight scratchs on the shaft, but it could be fix.
                        Solid shaft, medium stiff, taper very good.
                        I'll play some frames later.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fatnew View Post
                          Cue is arrived, plain ebony with maple shaft.
                          Have some slight scratchs on the shaft, but it could be fix.
                          Solid shaft, medium stiff, taper very good.
                          I'll play some frames later.
                          Awaiting your review if its possible on your side.

Comment

• Any photos of the scratches? Hope this happened in transit and not been sent out like this.

Comment

• Sometimes when customs inspect the goods they mishandle. I know it happened a few times here when I got damaged (slightly due to mishandling by customs cos they always open and inspect before they close and send again. I very much doubt the scratch would come from any workshop

Comment

• "White Fox" New Hardwood from Unclevit CQ

they might have had a few frames with it

Comment

Working...
                                X