No announcement yet.

"White Fox" New Hardwood from Unclevit CQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pleased for you Fatnew, hopefully the other lads will get good news soon.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Played few frames, cue ability is ok, worthy with that price (but the waiting time is too long).
      I don't know how the scratchs be made, when I got the package, one side of the pvc tube was opened, maybe it comes by the checking of customs.
      Anyway, the cue packaging is very simple, bubble paper is too less to protect the cue as well.

IMG_77973.jpg
      Last edited by fatnew; 6 November 2014, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Its that time again LOL has anyone got there foxwood yet.:snooker:

Comment

• No signs of mine (although not foxwood), starting to get rather scunnered now. That's a nice Scottish way to put it.

Comment

• As far as I see he has had a couple of visits to hospital recently.

Comment

• Yes, I noticed that on facebook, I wish him well and a good recovery.

Comment

• No sign of mine either, really thinking about going through paypal, and just ordering a Ton Praram cue, maybe through Stupree.

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                  No sign of mine either, really thinking about going through paypal, and just ordering a Ton Praram cue, maybe through Stupree.
                  If you paid more than 45 days ago you've got no hope of paypal helping you out.

Comment

• You have six months

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                      You have six months
                      That's handy. It used to be 45 days

Comment

• Originally Posted by fatnew View Post
                        Played few frames, cue ability is ok, worthy with that price (but the waiting time is too long).
                        I don't know how the scratchs be made, when I got the package, one side of the pvc tube was opened, maybe it comes by the checking of customs.
                        Anyway, the cue packaging is very simple, bubble paper is too less to protect the cue as well.

[ATTACH]17174[/ATTACH]
                        Any chance for a few pictures of the cue? if you have time.!!! I can'nt see the butt ,,,, is it plain ebony ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                          Any chance for a few pictures of the cue? if you have time.!!! I can'nt see the butt ,,,, is it plain ebony ?
                          have no time to take some pics right now, sorry. may upload some in few days.
                          yes, it's plain ebony butt. but one thing I have to say, the ebony is not real black, it's been dyeing in black.
                          when I sand off the butt's coating, it shown some yellow texture inside, the black material smells bad, definitely it's not the original wood smell.

Comment

• Can't believe people have ordered though this outfit in the first place.

Comment

• Agree , far to hit and miss .
                              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                                Can't believe people have ordered though this outfit in the first place.
                                Why is that then Leo? He offers custom spec cues at a lower price than anyone else, something seems to have gone wrong lately, but prior to this everything was good

Comment

Working...
                                X