No announcement yet.

"White Fox" New Hardwood from Unclevit CQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it not just called stripy ebony, I could be wrong here.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• The commonly used black ebony is not always pure black!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        The commonly used black ebony is not always pure black!
        Spot on in this case I would say.

Comment

• Any news on your cues guys I am still waiting on my Telescopic and mini butt, I got to have a game with my foxwood cue today at last and made a 50 with it I must say it plays very well I was shocked to be honest how responsive it is and happy new year to all.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
            okey ,, many thx for the rplay ,,, As for ebony : if the cue is finished in oil. then it is possible that he gives Sum black color off ( when you make it clean). that is normal. but not yellow stuff !!! ebony is black (outside and inside). sorry to hear that. but I'm glad anyway that the cue suits your game and play well !!!
            Ebony is not necessarily black inside and outside, it can be jet black on the outside then have a brown tinge just beneath the surface layer or deeper into the wood. You don't really know until its cut into splices and even then planing them down can reveal some reddish colouring that wasn't visible when they were cut into splice wedges.

Comment

• Okey !! Thanks for the info !!

Comment

• I had a trev oncewith similar ebony , like a slight odd fleck in it , i thought it was very nice and unusual , not all ebony is true black

Comment

• No news ,no replays to emails.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                    No news ,no replays to emails.
                    Hopefully you will have a parcel waiting for you soon like i did mate.

Comment

• Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                      I had a trev oncewith similar ebony , like a slight odd fleck in it , i thought it was very nice and unusual , not all ebony is true black
                      Thanks for your statement hotpot !! I'm agree with you!!
                      However !! I don't think ebony is from inside, yellow (no matter what kind of ebony).
                      just MHO !!

Comment

• Always interesting to see how unclevit is getting on. Mine is still going strong! Absolute beauty. Did have to refinish it mind you.
                        Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Deepscrew View Post
                          Always interesting to see how unclevit is getting on. Mine is still going strong! Absolute beauty. Did have to refinish it mind you.
                          Unclevit hasn't been on The Forum for a while, nor on FB, so hope things are ok with him. I'm still playing with my C-brand but going to give Ton Praram a go.
                          Really hope all those folk with outstanding orders from Unclevit get sorted out.

Comment

• Let me know how you go with your Ton Praram mate I am thinking on getting one myself.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fatnew View Post
                              dear mate, I'm pretty sure that yellow sthff is not maple, maybe the woodmark of ebony.
                              I've found a picture of JP Classic cue, have a look.

Not seen one as patchy as that before. A lot of people would say its "poor quality" ebony but as its a natural product can it really be considered poor quality? Cue could play really well but the butt would put a lot of people off. Then again some people could like it and say it gives the cue character, horses for courses.

Comment

• Originally Posted by walkerpool View Post
                                Let me know how you go with your Ton Praram mate I am thinking on getting one myself.
                                Will do. Went for Series II with Macasser splice.

Comment

Working...
                                X