Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    Dominic Dale .......the Salesman
    Yeah looks like he's in his element there. Probably couldn't refuse the opportunity to get to look at all his fellow pros cues. To be fair I'd be just the same!

Comment

and todays JH cue.......

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
        and This Hour's JH cue.......

Just corrected it for you Andrew
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

apparently when he left the workshop tonight raymond said, see you next week john!

Comment

Lol !
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Is that 4 spliced ? can't quite be sure

Comment

Thats a love bit of coco.

Comment

Higgins changes cue yet again!

Anyone know how this cue differs spec wise to the other Exquisite cues that were made?
                  Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
                    Anyone know how this cue differs spec wise to the other Exquisite cues that were made?
                    would you believe he wanted to change it from 30mm to 30.2mm...........

Comment

this thread title should have a time stamp on it, given the rate that he changes cues nowadays!

Comment

Originally Posted by lbs View Post
                        this thread title should have a time stamp on it, given the rate that he changes cues nowadays!
                        true, but i would never right him off he is still a very dangerous player!

Comment

He has gotta be taking the pi$$. He probs takes 2 hours to decide what undies to wear in the morning!!!!
                          You may defeat me but I will fight you to the very end!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by fred.england View Post
                            He has gotta be taking the pi$$. He probs takes 2 hours to decide what undies to wear in the morning!!!!
                            thing is he can beat 99.9% of folks whatever the undies!

Comment

nothing wrong with that, amazing how many people when they describe a cues specs think all that matters is weight, length and tip size, I had a riley tombstone for 17 years and when starting travelling to play more regular got it but jointed, what a idiot totally changed cue( or at least in my pea of a brain lol) dave brown made a replica and have used that since but inbetween there as been a fantastic Robert Osborne I got of richy mac, 4 parrish, a peradon, hunt and obryan, another tombstone(totally different flex) 2 mastercues, 4 other craftsman and 2 omins, but keeping going back to the craftsman dave made as a replacement, its a 1 piece ash cue, 56 3/4 inches long, weighs 17 ounces has a 9 mil tip and has a 28 mil but diameter with 4 inch flat and thinnest point on flat is 23 mil, oonly has 3 arrows/chevrons on shaft with plain ebony butt and flex is stiff, no sd joints, but being an old git a got used to the wobbly stuff know as the long gear lol.
                              fantastic cue and made plenty of centurys but always gets blame when I miss lol
                              Last edited by jack_dougles; 27 September 2013, 07:57 AM.
                              Craftsman custom made cue
                              57 inches
                              17 ounces
                              9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
                              ash shaft plain ebony butt

Comment

Originally Posted by jack_dougles View Post
                                nothing wrong with that, amazing how many people when they describe a cues specs think all that matters is weight, length and tip size, I had a riley tombstone for 17 years and when starting travelling to play more regular got it but jointed, what a idiot totally changed cue( or at least in my pea of a brain lol) dave brown made a replica and have used that since but inbetween there as been a fantastic Robert Osborne I got of richy mac, 4 parrish, a peradon, hunt and obryan, another tombstone(totally different flex) 2 mastercues, 4 other craftsman and 2 omins, but keeping going back to the craftsman dave made as a replacement, its a 1 piece ash cue, 56 3/4 inches long, weighs 17 ounces has a 9 mil tip and has a 28 mil but diameter with 4 inch flat and thinnest point on flat is 23 mil, oonly has 3 arrows/chevrons on shaft with plain ebony butt and flex is stiff, no sd joints, but being an old git a got used to the wobbly stuff know as the long gear lol.
                                fantastic cue and made plenty of centurys but always gets blame when I miss lol
                                sounds a lot like me!

Comment

Working...
                                X