No announcement yet.

Higgins changes cue yet again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the Maximus Precious : Handmade ebony butt cue with ash shaft : 4 x Amboyna Burl 4 x maple splices looks stunning very similar to Master Cue Connoisseur.

Comment

Jack I did exactly the same thing which i really regret as i had a old Joe Davis 2501 1pc cue got it jointed for easier travelling and it never played the same ever again!!

Comment

If it's not broke don't fix it lol

Comment

I recon he put it over his neck, bit like Johnny Archer Maybe he's missing long blues and he's been doing the same with all the cues he's getting through. We never see him going back to pick an old one out of the closet..

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
          What happened to Higgo's old Kevin Muncaster cue?

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
            I recon he put it over his neck, bit like Johnny Archer Maybe he's missing long blues and he's been doing the same with all the cues he's getting through. We never see him going back to pick an old one out of the closet..
            higgins is a world class player and smart enough to know it is not the cue.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

So is Johnny!! World class players are not immune to temper tantrums

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
              higgins is a world class player and smart enough to know it is not the cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                So is Johnny!! World class players are not immune to temper tantrums
                earl is back i hear!
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

So John's maple experiment only lasted couple of weeks, right?
                  Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

earl is back i hear!
                    he is, i was talking to him at a exhibition a few months back he was saying that he thought he was getting called up again america have a strong team this year!!!!

Comment

and todays JH cue.......

Do you have johns cue Andrew?

Comment

Big words weeman

earl is back i hear!

Comment

Working...
                        X