No announcement yet.

Badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rogi , I don't know what technique he is using or equipment ?? I thought it would be a computer guided system of some description but alas if I knew I would be making my own lol

Comment

Appreciate that T. It was just purely out of interest. Most CAD CAM techniques work out quite expensive for this sort thing. Normally they're used for making prototype components.

Comment

It was the design that was CAD how he will turn it into a real badge is beyond me !! His own badges are real class so really looking forward to receiving mine !!!

Comment

Havin said that your own TSF logo is a work of art lol How was that made ? T

Comment

I'd be interested to see photos once it's done. I designed it myself in adobe illustrator. This creates an image in vector format which can be used in a multitude of different softwares a for machines. So very flexible.

Comment

That sounds like Chinese to me lol ! Hence why I asked for help !! Rest assured that I will post pics once the badges are received .. I cant wait .. Its awesome to think that your own idea can be made into reality in less than a week !!

Comment

Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
                Are you sure he'll be using a laser technique? Laser sintering I wouldn't have thought to be economical or even close. Or is it just laser etched?
                Hi is that you starting to sell your cues now mate send a link to. Your cue on eaby

Comment

Hi Stevie , I doubt that I will be making any more cues as it is too costly to have a stock of timber lying around with only a very small output I will of course be repairing and customising and adding a badge where I deem fit . In much the same way that Dave Coutts adds his own custom badge to cues he has substantially Restored or repaired !!
                  Tommy

Comment

Working...
                  X