Stu works his magic again !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
    Just ordered a Maximus cue from Stu and I have to say his customer service skills are second to none. Nothing is too much trouble for him. Got the cue, mini butt, 20 Elks and saturday delivery for an amazing price. Cheers Stu!
    Fred, I couldn't agree more. I am lucky enough to live about 20 minutes from Stu and went through to see all the Maximus cues on Wednesday as I had heard that he had just had the latest batch of Maximus cues. Stu let me try out lots of the cues for a couple of hours on his match table. I couldn't make up my mind, the cues are stunning!! I then went back on Thursday morning and spent another couple of hours and eventually chose one. I absolutely love it and Stu couldn't have been more helpful.
    'Believe To Achieve'

Comment

is it the ultimate with maple shaft and splice of snakewood ? showing as reserved on his website ?
      highest practice break - 93 clearance

highest break against practice partner - 72

Comment

I do agree here with the people praising Stu and his customer service skills. I was obligated to buy and select my cue online (I'm living in Finland), which is a-nerve-cracking-way-to-spend-money. I decided to try GBL, because of Stu's great reputation, and this was excellent choice, as I got big help from Stu. After all, I felt very confident: Stu tested some cues that I've picked based on pictures and gave good description of them. So, finally, it was pretty simple to make my mind. When received my new cue, I was NOT disappointed in any way. Still, I'm pleased and happy with my new cue.

IMG_1082.jpgIMG_1088.jpg

I want to have a (leather) "bumper" at butt-end to protect cue without losing usage of extensions. Here is what I did: I measured and copied the thread from extension; draw it in Blender and added "end-cap-plate" (I don't know proper word for this); I was lucky to get this new piece 3-D printed as testing the printer; and finally I glued thick leather on the end-cap-plate. When I need an extension at the table, I simply screw this off, and after the shot screw it back. This works very well for me, as I'm used to rest the cue on the floor when chalking or waiting my turn.

Comment

Great idea I want something like that when I get my cue, aslong as it doesn't disrupt the weight distribution I'm suprised these ain't available now ?

Comment

An aluminium type might look nice or even brass if it ain't too heavy

Comment

Working...
            X