Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue changing - help me

Hi,
    i've to change my cue to get my snooker at next level (apart of much training )..i'm 30/40 and more sometimes of breaks and i would need heavier cue..between 19 and 20 oz.. but it's the first i change and my actual cue has been a gift, so i need any suggestion to know about cues.. so i'm sure of 3/4 jointed, heavier and more quality ( i've no idea about tip size and shaft lenght)..about price..not too much and too little neither! the price for a good cue, maybe a little over the average!
    thanks

Originally Posted by texwiller900 View Post
    Hi,
    i've to change my cue to get my snooker at next level (apart of much training )..i'm 30/40 and more sometimes of breaks and i would need heavier cue..between 19 and 20 oz.. but it's the first i change and my actual cue has been a gift, so i need any suggestion to know about cues.. so i'm sure of 3/4 jointed, heavier and more quality ( i've no idea about tip size and shaft lenght)..about price..not too much and too little neither! the price for a good cue, maybe a little over the average!
    thanks
    it is very unlikely that a change of cue will help you improve - especially not to a heavier one, perhaps some coaching would help - or practice more!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

P.s. i forget: peradon cue of course!

Comment

why Peradon "of course"?
        as ADR has said before changing cues and especially for a heavy cue, probably wont help; go see a good coach and check what is happening with your technique.
        Why a heavy cue? Is there something in your game that you think a heavier cue will help? Often a heavier cue could solve one problem in your game but cause many others that were not there before.
        Do you think you need a heavy cue to "get the white moving"? A heavy cue may help but nearly 100% of the time this is due to cueing technique.
        Where are you located, there could be a coach near you?
        cheers
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
        X