Cue makers you stay next to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue makers you stay next to

A stay 15 mins from andy Gibbs and work two minutes from ritchy at MAC cues and 20 minutes drive from ramond at exquisite cues what cue makers do you stay close to:snooker::snooker::snooker:

3 h from Oliver Stops :uncomfortableness:
    mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

15 mins from Robert Osborne and 30 mins from John Parris.
      VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
      Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
      Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
      Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

craftsman cues it the closest to me, but ive been known to post cues to dave coutts for alterations and re finishes. as I rate his work that highly

Comment

Closest cue makers to me are tony glover, robin cook or stamford which are all roughly 1.5 hours drive from northampton. I agree with Matty though Dave coutts work is top notch and I would highly recommend him to anyone need any work done on a cue
          77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

Living in Sydney Australia the closest cue maker is a long long way away
            My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
            I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Tony Glover is about 10/15 minutes away from myself...
              Stamford are about 45 minutes.

Don't really need to look much further.

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                Living in Sydney Australia the closest cue maker is a long long way away
                peter hanley.
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Trevor White

Comment

Coutts, Glover, Stamford + Cook are all within reasonable driving distance, Coutts is my preference though if I'm honest.
                    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                      Trevor White
                      Me too, about 15 minutes away.

Comment

I would guess it would have been Kevin Muncaster (hope I have spelled that right) at Northwest cues, not sure now, possibly anyone in Glasgow or Edinburgh.
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
                          craftsman cues it the closest to me, but ive been known to post cues to dave coutts for alterations and re finishes. as I rate his work that highly
                          Will second that.
                          Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

well JP and RO are in London so just under an hour by car (but very close distance-wise), Dan Shelton (if he was that is) is just under an hour the other direction, MW is an hour south.
                            But I recently heard that there is a cue maker near reading but not been able to find out anything... anyone know?
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                              I would guess it would have been Kevin Muncaster (hope I have spelled that right) at Northwest cues, not sure now, possibly anyone in Glasgow or Edinburgh.
                              James Butters in ?Dumfries?

Comment

Working...
                              X