No announcement yet.

Cues For Sale - Something For Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cues For Sale - Something For Everyone!

As I said in my other post I'm trying to sell these cues to raise some money to pay for my trip to Latvia for the World Championships (Masters Division) and as the song says, 'there's something for everyone'. All prices are in Pounds Sterling with shipping extra. In most cases I've set the price at just what I paid for the cues as I'm hoping for some quick sales.

From left to right (starting with the one-piece cues):

Trevor White, new, ash, 17.68oz, 57.75", 9.4mm, 28.6mm, balanced at 16.5", comes with 2 extensions - 500 (EEK! - I screwed up on this price as the cue cost me just above 500GBP incl extensions, sorry about that). SOLD
    James Butters, maple, 18.34oz, 58", 9.4mm, 29.5mm, 16", no extensions, 120
    Andy Travis, ash, 18.10z, 58", 9.4mm, 28.3mm, 16", 2 extensions, 200
    Green Baize, 17.7oz, 58", 9.4mm, 28.7mm, 16.5", 2 extensions, 200
    MAC Black Plate, 18.1oz, 58", 9.4mm, 28.3mm, 17.5", 2 extensions - 300
    JAWES, (second), 17.3, 58", 9.4mm, 29.7mm, 18", 10" mini-butt - 150
    'G' (for Gavin from MW's shop), G003, 17.93oz, 57.75", 9.5mm, 29.5mm, 16", no extensions but takes MW ext, 200

3/4-butts
    O'Min (made by unclevit) Joe Davis copy, 18.14, 56.75, 9.5mm, 29mm, 17", 2 extensions, 150
    RG (Ray Grayson I think), 20.15oz, 58", 9.4mm, 29.5mm, 17", 2 extensions, slight lines (not cracks) along splices on shaft, 150
    Cue Craft 'Monarch', 18.3oz, 58", 9.4mm, 28.8", 17.5", no extensions, 100
    Green Baize (modified and refurbished by MW, made for pro Mike Dunn), maple, 18.5oz, 58", 9.4mm, 29mm, 17", 2 extensions, 300
    Buffalo, 18.5oz, 57.75", 9.4mm, 29.2mm, 17.5", no extensions, 100
    Peradon Canterbury ash shaft with mini-butt. 58", 18oz, 9.4mm. Straight and smooth - 120GBP.

If anyone wants more photos of any individual cue please email me at 'terrydavidson45(at)gmail(dot)com' and I'll send them along. Payment in Pounds Sterling via paypal 'gift' please. First come, first served.

Terry
    Last edited by Terry Davidson; 6 January 2014, 04:32 PM.
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

pm, sent )

Comment

Some pics of the whole of the shaft would help Tel .

Comment

hotpot:

I'm sending those to interested people as it takes a ton of time for me to upload photos on here but I'm taking some further photos today so I might add them as an edit to my first post. Thanks for the advice.

Terry
        Terry Davidson

Comment

Everyone:

I SCREWED UP WITH THE PRICE OF THE TW AND IT SHOULD BE 500GBP. I PAID JUST OVER 500 INCLUDING THE 2 EXTENSIONS.

Sorry about that. (No wonder there is so much interest!)

Terry
          Terry Davidson

Comment

The H&O Black Plate has been sold and the TW is sold pending payment.

Take a good look at the GB 3/4-butt as it was originally made for the pro Mike Dunn who sent it to Mike Wooldridge to have a joint added just above the splices and also to refurbish it. It has a perfectly straight and smooth maple shaft and I believe it's the GB C09 model, which is Stu's top-of-the-line if I'm not mistaken.

Very high quality cue for a really good price. With the MW joint it plays just like a one piece cue. Comes with 2 GB extensions

Terry
            Last edited by Terry Davidson; 12 October 2013, 06:19 PM.
            Terry Davidson

Comment

The Mike Dunn cue is maple Terry not ash Lovely design on the butt

Comment

jrc:

Well spotted and thanks as it could be important to someone who doesn't like maple. Too many balls in the air just now as I'm juggling 4 offers on 4 different cues.

In case anyone is reading this the O'min (Unclevit 'C') is also a maple shaft and for the money it's a very good buy although to be honest I suspect the ebony points on the shaft have been enhanced as they look a little too perfect but if you don't sand that down you'll never know

Terry
                Terry Davidson

Comment

The Trevor White has now been sold.

Now I should appeal to all the members on here to see if they can find their way to help out an old retired and pensioned off navy officer so I can get to Latvia in style (boo hoo!). There's still some fine cues left that I would like to sell off and get out of here.

Terry
                  Terry Davidson

Comment

I haven't been able to access the site for a couple of days now so if anyone has any questions or has sent me a PM please re-send it as I can get it now. Had to load in Firefox in order to get it.

Terry
                    Terry Davidson

Comment

Hi Guys,
                      I am totally new to the forum.
                      I have a brand new acuerate pro (3 weeks old) 1 piece ash 9.5mm tip 17.5 oz cue with both extensions (I tried ash and its not for me)
                      I would like to swop for a maple cue with similar specs. 1 piece or 3/4 but must have at least the long tele extension.

Comment

donmilo:

I have an ash Acuerate Pro model for which I paid E500 or so for all in with extensions and soft case. I didn't list it for sale on this string as I know I wouldn't be able to sell it as the Acuerates have a justifiably bad reputation. I can't get on with the cue as I don't like the taper they use for their 'low deflection' and I found the deflection was any less that my Mike Wooldridge playing cue which I had Mike design for low deflection coupled with good power.

I am going to have to modify my Acuerate cue once I find the time and slim down the bottom half of the shaft to get it to a real low deflection cue. I believe the Acuerate cues are well over-priced for a Thai-made cue, like twice what a good O'Min cue will cost.

However, that said, good luck with your trade if you can find someone who will work a deal with you.

Terry
                        Terry Davidson

Comment

Like to bump this up as I'm still looking to raise more money for my trip to Latvia. I've sold the 2 highest priced cued and have adjusted a price or two in the original posting

Terry
                          Terry Davidson

Comment

Cues For Sale - Something For Everyone!

Would love to help you in getting to Latvia by taking one of these lovelies off your hands, unfortunately not a single one to my specs.

Good luck though
                            On Cue Facebook Page
                            Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                            Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Are any of these still available Terry?

Comment

Working...
                              X