Cues For Sale - Something For Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nlm247:

All of them are still available except those marked as 'sold'. In addition I have a 3/4 Acuerate cue which is brand new and I paid over 500E for it but I will sell it for 200GBP + shipping. Specs are unusual due to the low deflection characteristics they do at 16.7oz, 9.3mm brass thin-walled ferrule and 18" balance point with butt at 28.5mm.

Terry
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

I dropped the price on the James Butter to 120GBP and added a Peradon Canterbury for 120GBP too.

Terry
      Terry Davidson

Comment

Are there any cues left???

Comment

Ideally I'm interested in the Peradon Canterbury if still available

Comment

Originally Posted by Danyal View Post
            Are there any cues left???
            I have these left:

James Butters, ash, 18.1oz, 58", 9.4mm, 29.5mm, 16", mini-butt, 150
            Andy Travis, ash, 18.10z, 58", 9.4mm, 28.3mm, 16", 2 extensions, 200
            Green Baize, 17.7oz, 58", 9.4mm, 28.7mm, 16.5", 2 extensions, 200
            MAC Black Plate, 18.1oz, 58", 9.4mm, 28.3mm, 17.5", 2 extensions - 300
            JAWES, (second), 17.3, 58", 9.4mm, 29.7mm, 18", 10" mini-butt - 120

Shipping is extra

Terry
            Last edited by Terry Davidson; 11 May 2014, 12:58 PM.
            Terry Davidson

Comment

Ideally I'm interested in the Peradon Canterbury if still available
              I still have the Peradon Canterbury but I haven't looked at it in ages and can't remember whether it has extensions or not. From the price I quoted (120) I would guess not.

I also still have a brand new Acurate Pro model with extensions and soft case. Any reasonable offer gets it

Terry
              Terry Davidson

Comment

Do you have pics of the james butters cue?

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                  I still have the Peradon Canterbury but I haven't looked at it in ages and can't remember whether it has extensions or not. From the price I quoted (120) I would guess not.

I also still have a brand new Acurate Pro model with extensions and soft case. Any reasonable offer gets it

Terry
                  Can you send me some pics of the canterbury...also what condition is it in?

Comment

Can you send me some pics of the canterbury... what condition is it in?
                    Sorry...you have already said the cue is "smooth and straight"...i can't seem to send you a pm...I think its new user restrictions.can I have your email add plz Terry

Comment

Sorry...you have already said the cue is "smooth and straight"...i can't seem to send you a pm...I think its new user restrictions.can I have your email add plz Terry
                      Send me an email at 'terrydavidson45(at)gmail(dot)com' and I will send photos and specs of the James Butters (please note it is a new one and is ash, comes with a cheapo mini-butt) and the Peradon Canterbury (the Canterbury comes with a mini-butt included also).

Terry
                      Terry Davidson

Comment

you need 10+ posts and a bit of patience to get PM and other functions so you are not far off
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

A super nice collection you have there!!
                          a bad player who love cues

Comment

Working...
                          X