Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Hunt and Osborne Black Plate

Cue is now Sold.
    Last edited by potblac; 21 October 2013, 07:43 AM.

I will offer you £500

Comment

I will give you £200 and half a spam sandwich

Comment

Hmm apparently he thinks he will get more than £2750 for this cue, either he is totally insane or there are some incredibly gullible buyers out there, probably in Hong Kong !!!

Comment

Well, all I have to say is if you're genuine going to sell something on the forum, then give a realistic price.

If you're here with a "potential Asian" market pricing, pls dont' bother posting here. definitely not the market you're after.

As forum members we look out for each other seriously, I would pay £800 max, considering it's a blackplate

Comment

My senior surveyor priced this cue between £2500- £3500 on the current market. Good luck.

Comment

Originally Posted by potblac View Post
              My senior surveyor priced this cue between £2500- £3500 on the current market. Good luck.
              your what?

its not a house you know
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I agree, only if you're looking at Chinese market.

Comment

Not worth more than £700
                  What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally Posted by Izzyfcuk View Post
                    I agree, only if you're looking at Chinese market.
                    Why are the Chinese paying ridiculous amounts for cues??? Are they stupid!!!!

Comment

Not worth that if it Started life in thailand lol

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        Why are the Chinese paying ridiculous amounts for cues??? Are they stupid!!!!
                        Errr... Cos they can afford it? What's a few thousand pounds for a cue? It's like paying 50million for a Jackson pollock. To a lot of people, these amounts of money is just a numbers game. I think you may have underestimated the number of multi millionaires there. Unlike most of us, they see 3000£ as small change

Comment

Originally Posted by jono* View Post
                          Errr... Cos they can afford it? What's a few thousand pounds for a cue? It's like paying 50million for a Jackson pollock. To a lot of people, these amounts of money is just a numbers game. I think you may have underestimated the number of multi millionaires there. Unlike most of us, they see 3000£ as small change
                          in that case sell it over there and stop wasting our time!

Comment

Recommended

Comment

+ forgot to add= seen that table before,on many a ebay listing nudge nudge know what i mean

Comment

Working...
                              X