That horrible feeling...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
    Thanks mate and I agree that Karma will pay him back. I think he is scumbag and lives the life of a scumbag to the full and as a result has a pretty sh*^#y existence, my only sadness is for those closest to him who are probably most affected by his scumbag ways and are probably used to visits by the police.
    one day these people always rip off the wrong person then one night their left leg gets wedged between the huge metal bin and the wall of the pub where they work and a big bugger jumps on it leaving them with a broken leg and permanent limp.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      one day these people always rip off the wrong person then one night their left leg gets wedged between the huge metal bin and the wall of the pub where they work and a big bugger jumps on it leaving them with a broken leg and permanent limp.
      Nice. I'll keep my eye out for a second hand pair of slippers on ebay
      "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

sounds like too good a description not to be speaking from experience.

Comment

Sometimes karma just needs a little nudge in the right direction...

Comment

• Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
            Sometimes karma just needs a little nudge in the right direction...
            Or their leg in the wrong direction eh?
            My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
            I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Well we are nearing the end of this little saga as this is the latest update from the police...

Our suspect has been located, arrested and interviewed on the matter.

He stated that he was skint and devised to sell the pool cue which, he in fact, never owned.

He was willing to pay back the full amount to you in one payment, however due to his past history was not eligible for that option.

He has subsequently been charged with:

Section 2 of the Fraud act.

he will attend court on the **/**/** at ********** Magistrates court.

I will apply for the compensation on your behalf in order to recover your funds.
              On Cue Facebook Page
              Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
              Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

• That is great news !!

Glad to hear !!

"due to his past history" - sounds like he might have done something similar in the past.
                My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

Well we are nearing the end of this little saga as this is the latest update from the police...

He stated that he was skint and devised to sell the pool cue which, he in fact, never owned.

He was willing to pay back the full amount to you in one payment, however due to his past history was not eligible for that option.

I will apply for the compensation on your behalf in order to recover your funds.
                  i would not mind attending that hearing!
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Well we are nearing the end of this little saga as this is the latest update from the police...

Any other div thinking of pulling a fast one should pay attention to this

Don't mess with the TSF

Comment

• Great news, I honestly didn't hold out much hope for you at the start, but well done to all involved, from the good advice on here to the police, great result.
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                        Any other div thinking of pulling a fast one should pay attention to this

Don't mess with the TSF

I just hope the old bill teaches him some manners with a phone book.

Comment

• I do love a happy ending
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                            I do love a happy ending

bitter sweet, if he is on benefits he will be ordered to pay back the sum at a pathetic rate a week which can be frustrating to sat the least. fingers crossed you he is able to pay all in one.

Comment

• Originally Posted by luke-h View Post
                              bitter sweet, if he is on benefits he will be ordered to pay back the sum at a pathetic rate a week which can be frustrating to sat the least. fingers crossed you he is able to pay all in one.
                              Still. if he offered to pay all the money back when he was first interviewed, the police should say OK and THEN arrest him for stealing it in the first place. After all, he admitted that he never had a cue for sale.

Comment

• That's great news..... Just shows what can happen with a little perseverance, good work bud!!
                                Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                                Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Working...
                                X