No announcement yet.

That horrible feeling...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well today is the day for my friend Viewsonic/Barry Wilkinson/Jimmy Victor as he is in Halifax Magistrates Court.
    On Cue Facebook Page
    Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
    Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
      Well today is the day for my friend Viewsonic/Barry Wilkinson/Jimmy Victor as he is in Halifax Magistrates Court.
      Are you going to watch the book get thrown at him?
      My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
      I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Do hope he doesn't get off with a slap on the wrist. Great news to know he was caught.
        "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
          Are you going to watch the book get thrown at him?
          Nah mate, several miles and just as many levels of decency separate us!
          On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

• Now let me guess........Pair of tracksuit bottoms , a hoodie , the latest pair of Nike Air Max and a fake Burberry baseball cap .

A stereotype i know , but i bet i'm not far out !!!

Anyway you can find out what he gets ?
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
              A lifetime ban from snooker would be a start.
              My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
              I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                I'm pretty sure if you know his name and case number you'll be able to find out online......
                Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• That horrible feeling...

Well my friend Viewsonic/Barry Wilkinson/Jimmy Victor did not turn up to court so at this point there is no update. What I can tell you is who he actually is...

James Coard originally from Huddersfield but lives in Halifax is an un employed chef.

Here is his facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/james.coard.18?ref=ts&fref=ts

Here is another one of his finer moments : http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-...rouble-5799210

If you are from that neck of the woods and have any information about where James Coard may be please give West Yorks Police a bell on 01274 376 803
                  On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

• Your piccies not showing. Here it is.

Looks like a nice bloke

Comment

• Looks like he's stuck in a time warp when The Beatles were no1! He better not drop the soap when he's lifted, the inmates will love that hairdo...
                      Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• I feel sorry for him. He has an illness. It's society's fault and for you to persecute him over something as meaningless as a snooker cue shows yet another example of our inhumanity to our fellow man.

You are attempting to take from him his human right to steal from you and I hope the full weight of the law comes crashing down upon you!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
                          I feel sorry for him. He has an illness. It's society's fault and for you to persecute him over something as meaningless as a snooker cue shows yet another example of our inhumanity to our fellow man.

You are attempting to take from him his human right to steal from you and I hope the full weight of the law comes crashing down upon you!
                          Aye right John, be careful I know you are at it but others may not, good though.

Comment

• Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
                            Aye right John, be careful I know you are at it but others may not, good though.
                            Sorry Andy.

Comment

• hmm... that man without honour trying to cheat on honest people... shame on him!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by stupree View Post
                                well we are nearing the end of this little saga as this is the latest update from the police...

our suspect has been located, arrested and interviewed on the matter.

He stated that he was skint and devised to sell the pool cue which, he in fact, never owned.

He was willing to pay back the full amount to you in one payment, however due to his past history was not eligible for that option.

He has subsequently been charged with:

Section 2 of the fraud act.

He will attend court on the **/**/** at ********** magistrates court.

I will apply for the compensation on your behalf in order to recover your funds.
                                great news !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X