Peradon Royal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peradon Royal

Well i finally got my Cue delivered to me early this week the hand spliced Peradon Royal 18oz in weight and it is a 3/4 cue.

It is the exact Cue in the link underneath.....

http://www.peradon.co.uk/peradon-cue...281360%29.aspx

I have to say honestly it is not overly varnished and has a nice gliding action and i am yet to find it sticky at all. I am rapt with it and i can feel my game improving with every ball i pot as i get use to this cue and it is so far the best money i have spent!!

I very highly recommend it.
    If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
    Well i finally got my Cue delivered to me early this week the hand spliced Peradon Royal 18oz in weight and it is a 3/4 cue.

It is the exact Cue in the link underneath.....

http://www.peradon.co.uk/peradon-cue...281360%29.aspx

I have to say honestly it is not overly varnished and has a nice gliding action and i am yet to find it sticky at all. I am rapt with it and i can feel my game improving with every ball i pot as i get use to this cue and it is so far the best money i have spent!!

I very highly recommend it.
    I agree, for the money its hard to beat. Very Good Cue, especially since they added the butt joint to it.
    I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

How much did you pay?
      Shreddin' balls :livid:

Comment

Originally Posted by shredder View Post
        How much did you pay?
        $300 Australian dollars to my home delivered with registered postage etc.

Comment

Did you buy it through sharpsnooker.com? You can't beat their range within Australia.
          Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Originally Posted by eaoin11 View Post
            Did you buy it through sharpsnooker.com? You can't beat their range within Australia.
            Yep! They are very good and the delivery and post purchase communication was second to none.

Comment

UPDATE!!!!!

Well after around 12 weeks this happened to my Peradon.....

IMG_0876 re sized.jpg

The Cue is now going back to my seller and i am replacing it with a Phoenix Master 15 1 piece Ash. Very disappointed this happened to my Cue after such a short time and i am never going a Peradon again. I cannot believe the shaft split on me just above the join after normal snooker use and it has never been dropped in any way or mistreated.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Chappy5; 26 February 2014, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Think it's just splices separating a bit ??? can happen to any cue i think, extreme temperature differences are one thing that can set them off
                Last edited by jrc750; 26 February 2014, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                  Think it's just slices separating a bit ??? can happen to any cue i think, extreme temperature differences are one thing that can set them off
                  It runs in a perfect line to the splice as well and is getting bigger all the time so i hate to see what it will look like after 2 years!

As soon as my Phoenix Cue comes it is getting sent back to my supplier in the same packaging so he can see it for himself and take it up with Peradon as i don't want the Cue!

Comment

Peradon Royal

Looks like you've over tightened the joint ;-), no seriously this can happen to any cue and outlines the effects of extreme temperature change, or even just very humid conditions... Terry on here had something similar happen by a more respected/expensive brand than peradon...
                    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
                      Looks like you've over tightened the joint ;-), no seriously this can happen to any cue and outlines the effects of extreme temperature change, or even just very humid conditions... Terry on here had something similar happen by a more respected/expensive brand than peradon...
                      Yeah it is quite common and as long as my supplier and Peradon come to the party and replace it or refund me i am not to fussed!

Better to happen now i suppose than 15-24 Mths down the track when a warranty for workmanship has expired.

Comment

O.k i have an Update.

The Cue has been sent back to my supplier and he has seen it. Now the crack/split whatever you want to call it can be repaired but i am unsure if i want it to be after it did this so soon. I am worried if it re opens down the track i will have to wear it and get it fixed myself.

Photos of the Cue are being sent to Peradon direct to see what they say and i want it replaced as it should not of done this so soon. Will post another update after Peradon get back to us and does anyone know if this type of stuff is a warranty item and surely it comes down to the way the Cue was made and cannot be put down to " Bad luck it always happens and you have to live with it now" after the Cue had not even 10 weeks of regular Snooker play.

I will be very interested to see what Peradon come back with.

Comment

Peradon are happy to replace it after being in contact with my supplier but i will elaborate more after i receive the new/replacement Cue in my hands as it has not been a merry road so to speak so far.

Comment

Working...
                          X