Sight right cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sight right cues

Had a look at web sight they look amazing eny one got one and do they work:snooker:

Was thinking the same would love some feedback on these cues could be tempted to ditch my parris for one if they aid sighting

Comment

Yes they look great bit pricy but

Comment

I am not to sure about the concept, I think it would get you online behind the cue, but if you pick the wrong line anyway you will just be perfectly on the wrong line, will you not, or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

So it works by lining the two lines then that mean your only on the correct line to the shot?

Comment

No that means your perfect on the line you think is the line of aim, but you still have to pick the right line in the first place, for example a straight shot if I pick a line that will miss the red all together I could still stand behind the cue and get the two lines to line up and be perfect behind the cue but I'm way off line, oh wait a minte I think it's not for aiming its so you get the cue in the right place for your vision, so you sight right, I think the clue was in the name lol, what a doofus I am sometimes, it's nothing to do with the line of aim.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

At my club last week, a fellow asked me about making his existing cue a sight right cue. We talked about it for a bit. The sight right cue to buy has the front line set down into a hollow and the rear line on the cue, thereby giving the different elevations.

What if you take your own cue and put the front line on the cue(on a piece of tape maybe) and have the rear line raised up(not sure what the height difference would be) by taping a sliver of wood taped to the cue with the line on the tape?

Maybe I'm way off on this(no, I don't drink) or someone has a different do-it-yourself idea.
              The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

I share the same idea.

Thought of butchering my 360 Pure Cue to incorporate this by sanding down a part of the cue. Seems easy enough or using thick 3M tape..

Comment

Working...
                X