Jim Black Cues - The Northy part of Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Black Cues - The Northy part of Ireland

Hey there everyone, following some other makers lead I thought I'd better start a thread with my name on it to keep the photos of my work together ... seems sensible

Anyways, this'uns just finished for a forum member, it's similar to one I made for a local player a couple of months ago, Purpleheart, Maple and Ebony butt and one of Mike's Super-Tips.

Thanks for looking !

Cue looks beautiful Jim... lovely badge too. Keep up the good work!!
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Lovely work Jim, Liking the badge too . :eagerness:

Lol, great minds think alike eh ?

-----------------------------------------------------------
      Last edited by billabong; 30 November 2013, 05:16 PM. Reason: posted at same time as a.n.other

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
        Lovely work Jim, Liking the badge too . :eagerness:

Lol, great minds think alike eh ?

-----------------------------------------------------------
        Can't argue with that...
        When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Thanks chaps

Comment

Originally Posted by JimB View Post
            Hey there everyone, following some other makers lead I thought I'd better start a thread with my name on it to keep the photos of my work together ... seems sensible

Anyways, this'uns just finished for a forum member, it's similar to one I made for a local player a couple of months ago, Purpleheart, Maple and Ebony butt and one of Mike's Super-Tips.

Thanks for looking !
            Hi Jim that's a stunning looking cue what is the specs on the cue and how does the cue play? And who is the lucky TSF member that's getting this cue?

Comment

Jim Black Cues - The Northy part of Ireland

Nice craftsmanship and a lovely badge that looks great set against ebony. Very well done!

Stu
              On Cue Facebook Page
              Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
              Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Originally Posted by Removal man stevie View Post
                Hi Jim that's a stunning looking cue what is the specs on the cue and how does the cue play? And who is the lucky TSF member that's getting this cue?
                You might know him mate ... he's from Glasgow and Removes things ... lol.

57" length
                9.7mm ferrule
                30mm butt
                17.9 oz weight

Comment

Originally Posted by JimB View Post
                  You might know him mate ... he's from Glasgow and Removes things ... lol.

57" length
                  9.7mm ferrule
                  30mm butt
                  17.9 oz weight

Haha a see him every day . Thanks for all your hard work and quick replies Jim she looks stunning can't wait till she arrives on Tuesday and thanks for all pics off the build progress so a can confirm that you have made her from hand start to finish mate

Comment

Haha a see him every day . Thanks for all your hard work and quick replies Jim she looks stunning can't wait till she arrives on Tuesday and thanks for all pics off the build progress so a can confirm that you have made her from hand start to finish mate
                    Enjoy your new cue Stevie, hope you've got a decent case for it . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                      Enjoy your new cue Stevie, hope you've got a decent case for it . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Thanks mate am counting the hours haha a have a got two cases a one one cue case and other holds two cues mate

Comment

Nice work Jimbo..... the badge looks the business!!
                        Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                        Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Looks the business! Keep us updated on your lathe search
                          Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
                            Looks the business! Keep us updated on your lathe search
                            You going to get Jim to make you a new cue mate

Comment

You going to get Jim to make you a new cue mate
                              Yes mate I probably will in the near future, your cue looks great let us know what it plays like...
                              Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Working...
                              X