ronnies cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ronnies cue

I know ronnies cue is handmade with parris but does any one know the model or was it one off to see if could get same cue from parris and see how much it would be

also does any one know the spec of his cue

Originally Posted by chicco View Post
    I know ronnies cue is handmade with parris but does any one know the model or was it one off to see if could get same cue from parris and see how much it would be

the spec is 58 and 1/8th of an inch 18.3 oz and 9.5mm this week but he changes cues and cue makers often, better to find your own spec!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

John Parris Ultimate Cue, Traditional Splicing, i.e thick maple veneer, ovangkol front splice. You can get one but it will probably be a 2 years + wait. Ronnie had to wait for his one to be made too and used a Robert Osborne Olivewood spliced cue in the meantime for the 2009 season.

Specs something in the region of

One piece
      58 inches long
      18.3oz
      9.4mm tip
      30mm butt
      16 inch balance.

You will be looking at £700 plus for this cue on the cue builder at parriscues

Comment

thanks guys just curious I have a unique cue that a don't think I will ever get rid of just watching you tube videos and was intrigued more of an anorak really and was on parris website thote a seen it just used my own spec of my ce to see how much it would be

Comment

Originally Posted by chicco View Post

from JP:

A lot of people have been asking about the dimensions of Ronnie O’Sulivans Cue. It’s an Ultimate Cue Ash shaft Ebony butt with a face splice the same as the Parris traditional cue see website for design www.parriscues.com . Tip size 9.5 Length 58.25” Butt dia 30mm weight 18.3oz. Hope this helps.

Comment

Chicco dont worry about his spec or any other pro's mate its important to get your Perfect Spec other than Copying somebody else is? As what suits me may not suit you ok please listen to somebody who has orderd many Cues for Customers copying Pro's Cues/Specs etc and soon as they try the Cue they couldnt get on with it.

Comment

Working...
            X