• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    are you ferrets dad?
    not that i am aware of......
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I gotta agree also alot better than this Panjo Nonsense!

I have been Members and Admin of stacks of Forums for many yrs and Never Been Ripped Off!..... Maybe abit of Luck but mostly common sense not to buy of people as you mention below off New members or people nobody ever heard of!!

If we put a system on here that you cannot sell till you hit either so many Posts or 6mths/12mths would stop alot of Scammers.

Cheers Gaz.

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
      I much preferred the forum how it was before Panjo. It was easy to list cues, cases, extensions etc. Hopefully the buyer got them cheaper than on ebay and the seller stood more chance of breaking even or showing a small profit with no fees being involved.

When you have been an active forum member for a good while you get a feel from posts and comments regarding whom you can trust on here. Although ive never met many of the members in person I trust my own judgement and know certain members whom I wouldnt hesitate to pay direct via paypal having no doubts that my cue or item will arrive.

The problems arise when you go buying off a new member or non active member that you know nothing about.

Comment

Just don't pay with unsecured payments with someone that's not been a regular buyer ,seller, or contributed to the forum, if they insist on it walk away, there will be another cue or case come along , as someone else said you get a feel for folk , I know it's only the internet and you can't really tell, but a wee bit of common sense can be a wonderful thing, and the old saying of it it looks to good to be true, it probably is , has to apply to the price of cues as well.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
        X