Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP buying an Xmas snooker cue gift for my young nephew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP buying an Xmas snooker cue gift for my young nephew?

Hey all,

Hope you're well, and thanks for reading - hopefully you can help..?

I'm looking to buy a snooker cue for my 10yr old nephew. He's been playing a few years using his bedroom table (he's better than me [28yrs]!).

His table doesn't have much clearance from the wall/s and so it's for this reason he tends to use a 3/4 length cue with the bottom piece removed. I wondered about a smaller cue or perhaps the addition of a mini butt?

Other requirements:
    • Big tip (he's a beginner)
    • Short[ish] shaft
    • £50.00 [rough] budget (inc. hard case)

Kind thanks in advance to anyone who could advise me on brands/models?

Yours hopefully,
    Gay Rights

*Bump...*
    Gay Rights

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hand-Made-...item27dd134c25

Comment

Thanks

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod
        tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam,
        quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo
        consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse
        cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non
        proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
        Gay Rights

Comment

Think you've posted your latin homework by mistake.

I may have a couple of short cues available soon, one a Riley Prize Cue that I played with for 20 years, the best playing cue I've owned which was 57" long but I recently sold it and when CityLink eventually delivered it a fortnight late they smashed the end off it to help get it under a gate - I should get the remains back soon and expect to be able to make a top quality 48-50" cue with about a 11ish mm tip maybe and I have a John Bennett + Co club cue that will make a short cue with about an 11-12mm tip.

Comment

Originally Posted by ldexterldesign View Post
            Thanks

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod
            tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam,
            quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo
            consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse
            cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non
            proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
            my Latin's a bit rusty but here is my translation ...

Let's see what loves or pursues or desires the pain, but because the actual teachings of
            through shrinking from toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure. For more information,
            of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to some advantage from it
            products. And demoralized by the charms of pleasure is to be
            one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure. They can not
            rejects, dislikes, their duty through weakness of will, because it is pleasure to those who fail.

Comment

Hey,

I posted ipsum text because this forum imposes a, ridiculous, minimum character quota on thread posts, and I didn't need to say much more than "thank you"

Forum developers/admin/moderators might want to reconsider this stupid constraint or elaborate on why it exists (e.g. new members with <10 posts can't post "thank you" messages?!)

Regards,
              Gay Rights

Comment

When you sign up for a internet forum with your business name and email address and you start being a dick and slagging that internet forum off on twitter after the members have tried to help you, you should probably stop and think to yourself 1 "Is that websites SEO any good" 2 "Is the administrator of that forum a sadistic ******* who will make my life hell"

In this case both are true.

So give it a few weeks and people searching for http://www.ldexterldesign.co.uk/ in Bristol will soon find this thread and start to read the thread starters profile....... (Yes I amended your profile to have 10 posts so everybody can now read your profile)

Good luck with your suture endeavours Lewis Litanzios and remember there are a lot of idiots on the internet and you my friend are one of them.

Comment

.....lol.... gay and proud ehh

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    .....lol.... gay and proud ehh
                    love it - don't mess with the boss!
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Goto his profile and click the About Me tab then

Comment

I see hmmmm, it's a mouth plug that fecker needs not a but plug.
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Hay guys this Lewis Litanzios is still being a ass hat, he signed up to the forum voluntarily, accepted the terms and conditions and confirmed his email settings to receive administrative emails which includes a happy birthday message each year, now he wants the forum to stop sending him user signed up confirmed emails, not much of a website designer if he don't know how to turn off this option from his profile settings page.

So for every member that replies to this thread he will get a email update from the forum until he turns the settings off himself.

So go, lets see how many emails we can send him in one day.

START REPLYING PEOPLE - ANYTHING GOES

Comment

Hi Lewis how's it going Lad.

Comment

I'm not sure what you want me to do
                              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                              X