Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ongkia View Post
    Hi George Ng,

You'd need to clear ur inbox as it's full cos messages to u not getting through.....!!
    Done. sir.
    Snooker will rise once again

Comment

Originally Posted by ongkia View Post
      It appears that this supposedly buyer from Hong Kong has been stringing me along all these times n I doubt that he's serious at all. He has missed the payment date twice n has gone quiet again..............!!

As some of the enquiries are coming from UK, a lot of concerns are raised on having to pay VAT on importation, courier charges, insurance etc.......hence, additional cost incurred as a result.

So this is what I'll do now for those forum members living in UK...............sort of to get around this problem.

I'll ask a cousin of mine, whose is returning to London in late February, to bring this cue back with him. He would make the necessary arrangement locally for the postage to the potential buyer. I guess that is the best I can do.............

Anyone from within UK are most welcomed to PM or email me at ongkia@gmail.com with your offer. Offers above £850 + U.K. local postage will secure.
      Jasonx by any chance?

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
        Jasonx by any chance?
        Thank goodness it's not him though..............!!

Comment

Just received another positive offer...........................!!

Comment

Hi Everybody,

The cue is now officially SOLD!!!

I'd like to thank everyone that has PM or email me recently with their enquiries and offers, there has been an overwhelming response to this thread for the past week!

Thank you again, fellow forum members............
            Last edited by ongkia; 30 January 2014, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X