Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parris updated cue waiting times, don't look if you have an order placed already!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by joejoe View Post
    Got my 3/4 paragon with maple shaft last week,waiting time is 11 months.
    Thanks joejoe. Ordered a JP Special 3/4 maple two months ago. Guess I'll settle in for a bit. How do you like yours?

Comment

Originally Posted by jdhag View Post
      Thanks joejoe. Ordered a JP Special 3/4 maple two months ago. Guess I'll settle in for a bit. How do you like yours?
      Well,I'm order a 57",10mm tip and 18.25oz.but the cue is 58",9.65 tip and haven't check the weight yet,feel heavier than 18.25 oz.must admit the maple shaft is beautiful and play really good,stiff with good flex,the best cue I'm ever play(has experience with jpu,deroo and glover)

Comment

Well,I'm order a 57",10mm tip and 18.25oz.but the cue is 58",9.65 tip and haven't check the weight yet,feel heavier than 18.25 oz.must admit the maple shaft is beautiful and play really good,stiff with good flex,the best cue I'm ever play(has experience with jpu,deroo and glover)
        Glad to hear the shaft is quality but, the errors with the specs would be pretty unacceptable for me. I also ordered a 10mm and said I couldn't play with anything smaller so, if they were going to miss, a 10.1 or 10.2mm would be ok. Are you sending it back or keeping it?

Comment

Originally Posted by jdhag View Post
          Glad to hear the shaft is quality but, the errors with the specs would be pretty unacceptable for me. I also ordered a 10mm and said I couldn't play with anything smaller so, if they were going to miss, a 10.1 or 10.2mm would be ok. Are you sending it back or keeping it?
          Did email them but don't want to send it back and wait another month or two or maybe more,spec error unacceptable but cue play better than I'm aspect and that's what I want.

Comment

You saying your ordered a cue off Parris with your own specified specs and it came back completely different specs to what you ordered

Comment

to have a cue ordered and have the cue turn out at totally different specs is totally unacceptable imo and should be sent back for alteration at the cost of parriscues

Comment

Originally Posted by jono* View Post
                to have a cue ordered and have the cue turn out at totally different specs is totally unacceptable imo and should be sent back for alteration at the cost of parriscues
                A full apology and a refund more like

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                  A full apology and a refund more like
                  Maybe John is psychic as he really likes the cue ?

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Maybe but jp doesn't know the op loves his cue so an email won't hurt

Comment

Did email them but don't want to send it back and wait another month or two or maybe more,spec error unacceptable but cue play better than I'm aspect and that's what I want.
                      Thanks alot for yor response. I guess I'll wait and hope for the right numbers.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                        You saying your ordered a cue off Parris with your own specified specs and it came back completely different specs to what you ordered
                        Yes.apology from parris?no.cue play better than I wish,will post picture when I'm have time.

Comment

Hopefully you don't get another bill for them taking it down the extra .35mm Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            Or he will say 'we have acceptable tolerances'

Comment

Working...
                            X