What is best cue to buy been out of the game a long time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    Thank you for your message. yes, I saw him this morning on his way to work. He said the cue was delivered. ((6 cues?? You're busy, Andrew!))).
    normal day.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

People still bickering over this Parris cues crap, if the guy says they're the best and isn't willing to listen to the advice that has been given to him then it'll be a lesson well learnt for him when he does get one and realises that it's made no difference to his game at all lol (alternatively the placebo effect might make him become Ronnie ) x
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

These threads on cues are utterly ridiculous. Which is best? Who makes the best? Bla bla bla!

I have my opinion and others have there's...

But when Mr Ramsey has his say, that's it for me. The thread's over. How can you argue with someone who handles more cues in a working day than most players will in a lifetime?

Everyone is entitled to an opinion... But some carry much more weight than others.

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
          These threads on cues are utterly ridiculous. Which is best? Who makes the best? Bla bla bla!

I have my opinion and others have there's...

But when Mr Ramsey has his say, that's it for me. The thread's over. How can you argue with someone who handles more cues in a working day than most players will in a lifetime?

Everyone is entitled to an opinion... But some carry much more weight than others.

+1....everyone's opinions will differ, is the 30 pound cue you have that you make ton breaks with any worse than a hunt and osbourne that you can only knock a 30 in?...perception is everything. A cue is only as good as the person behind it

Comment

is the 30 pound cue you have that you make ton breaks with any worse than a hunt and osbourne that you can only knock a 30 in?...perception is everything. A cue is only as good as the person behind it
            It will if that cretin Fedia is flogging it

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
              It will if that cretin Fedia is flogging it

lol then it will pot balls itself again and be worth tens of thousand of pennies....what a tool that bloke is

Comment

Working...
              X