powerglide cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• powerglide cues

hi all wondering if anyone has looked at the cues from powerglide in the heritage range? seem way overpriced compared to other better known names.
    saw them on a few websites and they seem well overpriced for what I imagine they would be like.

Originally Posted by worldcuesports View Post
    hi all wondering if anyone has looked at the cues from powerglide in the heritage range? seem way overpriced compared to other better known names.
    saw them on a few websites and they seem well overpriced for what I imagine they would be like.
    Yes, the heritage range does seem to be overpriced. However, their "tournament range" seems to be value for money. I bought a 2 pc. powerglide cue a year back. Its a decent cue for a beginner.

Comment

thanks tenzin

Comment

Originally Posted by cambridge View Post
        thanks tenzin
        Hi cambridge. I feel honored because you have only one post since nov, 12

Comment

Can someone tell whether Powerglide has outsourced its production to China or do they still make cues in UK. The one i bought was made in china.

Comment

prefer to just look around at other posts. Was looking at getting an account with powerglide but i don't imagine the quality is that good and i only want to sell a certain quality. Also found the manager a little over the top with what they wanted compared to others i deal with.

Comment

Originally Posted by tenzin View Post
              Can someone tell whether Powerglide has outsourced its production to China or do they still make cues in UK. The one i bought was made in china.
              Was told by a retailer they're all produced in the far east... Though would be interested to hear anything different!
              Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

don know about recently but 3/4 years ago i changed over to a powerglide spyder and it was a british made cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
                  don know about recently but 3/4 years ago i changed over to a powerglide spyder and it was a british made cue.
                  Hi Andy. How was the feel of the cue. Its available online here in india for approximately 80 GBP. Is it worth at this price?

Comment

Hi Andy. How was the feel of the cue. Its available online here in india for approximately 80 GBP. Is it worth at this price?
                    cue feels fine and still using it

only way you can tell yourself if its worth it is to try one, whats good for me might be rubbish for you etc....

Comment

Hello guys! I am new to this forum and I am relatively an average player. Recently, I am trying to better my game by shopping for a handmade cue for myself as I am now using a machine made mastercue. Would appreciate some advice from you guys on a cue my friend is selling me at 90 pounds which is a powerglide striker. Like to know whether is it a good cue. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                      X