Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have some companies got so much money that they don't need to reply.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have some companies got so much money that they don't need to reply.

Just wondered if anyone's had any dealings with Snooker & pool services based in Poole.

After constant phone calls and repeated emails I've yet to talk or get a reply from anyone ' so wondering if they don't need the money or they've gone bust?

its a bit wet down that area of the country so maybe they cant get to the premises etc?

just a thought.

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
      its a bit wet down that area of the country so maybe they cant get to the premises etc?

just a thought.
      That's not a bad call mate.

Let's just hope his Cue's didn't get damaged as I have my eye on a couple of them.

Comment

I don't think the websites been updated since the day those cues went up about 18 months ago. I enquired about a some last may, and got a prompt reply tho.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Old cue collector --
        Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
        (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
          I don't think the websites been updated since the day those cues went up about 18 months ago. I enquired about a some last may, and got a prompt reply tho.
          Cheers mate just my luck!

Comment

I guess you've not been getting my messages regarding the sidney smith cue - please call.

Comment

Mastbruch, your initial thread criticising them for not answering messages made me smile as you agreed to buy a cue from me but then don't answer any messages.

As you have obviously either changed your mind or weren't serious in the first place I will have to re-list it - please note that if you say you are going to buy something on this forum (or anywhere for that matter) you should actually go through with it or you will get a bad reputation - not something you want if you really are looking to start a collection as it will put people off dealing with you,

Comment

Originally Posted by Mikefoster View Post
                Mastbruch, your initial thread criticising them for not answering messages made me smile as you agreed to buy a cue from me but then don't answer any messages.
                People living in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones . . .

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Working...
                X