Phoenix master cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix master cue

Just played with my first Thai cue and it's a cracker! Shaft looks beautiful, really smooth and the cue is really nicely balanced overall.

Specs;

58inch
    18.4oz
    9.3mm tip

Can't wait to get my Trevor White cue for 8 ball pool now. This cue has really opened my eyes to the quality of cues out there !

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Originally Posted by Kieran m View Post
    Just played with my first Thai cue and it's a cracker! Shaft looks beautiful, really smooth and the cue is really nicely balanced overall.

Specs;

58inch
    18.4oz
    9.3mm tip

Can't wait to get my Trevor White cue for 8 ball pool now. This cue has really opened my eyes to the quality of cues out there !

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15814[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15815[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15816[/ATTACH]
    You mentioned your new cue in other thread http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...12545&page=504 and now you created new thread?.... Come on!!! Let's everybody do the same about every cue on this TSF! Probably you missed this: "Nice looking cue, mate!" :-))))))

Comment

True, guess I'm hoping someone will tell me how good a trevor white cue is in relation to a Thai cue. I. Genuinely shocked how good it is!

Comment

I use a Phoenix unity cue. The shaft is amazing, I love it to bits overall.

Phoenix are very underrated.

Nice cue mate.

Comment

Where can you buy these cues? They look nice.

Comment

Originally Posted by Kieran m View Post
            True, guess I'm hoping someone will tell me how good a trevor white cue is in relation to a Thai cue. I. Genuinely shocked how good it is!
            You won't be disappointed with a Trevor White cue mate the craftsmanship on mine is sublime..every splice is perfect and the finish is the best I have ever felt on a cue...

Comment

Thanks karlos. I have a 'value for money' geordie pool cue at the moment which I have worked on to try bring it to a nice standard but I just can't bring it to where I want. It's a decent playing cue none the less though!

Comment

Originally Posted by AzureFlyer View Post
                Where can you buy these cues? They look nice.
                I got mine from ebay, but craftsman cues also sell them mate.

Comment

Originally Posted by Phil C View Post
                  I use a Phoenix unity cue. The shaft is amazing, I love it to bits overall.

Phoenix are very underrated.

Nice cue mate.
                  Forgot to add, every splice is practically perfect.

Comment

I have 2 Phoenix cues a 1 piece master and 3/4 unity and they are
                    without doubt the best quality and value cues on the market today.
                    I have owned all the top brands out there over the years and honestly
                    can say the balance and feel of the Phoenix is equally as good as anything.
                    You don't need to pay the premium prices for branded names i have done
                    that for years but never again let me tell you.

Comment

Working...
                    X