Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Service from Chesworth Cues

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd post to let everyone out there know about the fantastic service I have recently recieved from Martin at Chesworth Cues. I rang him up and told him what I was after, and he said he had something that matches my requirements. He was even able to throw me in some extras along with a case to match the cue that I was buying.

All in all the service was second to none, plenty of time for the customer. Also, posted to Northern Ireland via 48hr delivery and insured to the value of the contents.

Excellent all round, the cue plays great aswell.

Cheers,

James

Get sum pics up James

Comment

Stevie, Ill take some pics when I'm at the club tonight. Not enough room at home

Comment

Originally Posted by AzureFlyer View Post
        Stevie, Ill take some pics when I'm at the club tonight. Not enough room at home
        Ok James good stuff

Comment

Here are some pics, apologies for the quality. Phone camera is on its way out.

Last edited by AzureFlyer; 26 February 2014, 04:27 PM.

Comment

She is a beauty mate how dus she play

Comment

Plays like a dream mate, stiff shaft, gives great confidence when rifling in long range pots. Played my first match with it last night, felt like I wasn't gonna miss over the shot.

On a side note, I love the defining feature in the second last chevron. It's not like an arrow like most cues. Individuality.

Comment

Working...
              X