No announcement yet.

Will Hunt cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

330-350ish thats what i saw on ebay, i hope the quality is same as the one he made before 2010

Comment

Originally Posted by naveen View Post
      330-350ish thats what i saw on ebay, i hope the quality is same as the one he made before 2010
      Yeah, that's the price I saw on the Dave Coutts website. Haven't seen any reports on quality but what I can say is that if you are happy with cues that are "part made" overseas then there are alternatives. Greenbeize Cues get a terrific review by Forum members. Likewise Forum member Crispian has a few for sale right now at £240. Just recently Forum member Jack has just launched a website selling his Thai made cues. They look terrific value for the money. You've got a fair bit of choice in this mid- range price bracket. Really depends on your budget I suppose. You get what you pay for most of the time.

Comment

If you would like a Will hunt cue I can do a better price if you come to me direct and not through eBay , Will hunt cues don't come all finished to Will , he still has a bit of work to do, also he has got a workshop in part of what used to be a ladies knicker factory ,he also has over 30 years knowledge of making and repairing cues which is important if you are putting your name in a cue , this can not be learned over night , as others would have you believe and churn out loads of lovely looking ash cues that in reality is impossible in this country due to the type of ash we get as opposed to what they get in Thailand , and one man can only make a small amount of cues by himself a year no matter what machinery they have .

Comment

Is he still living / working in South London ?
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
            Is he still living / working in South London ?
            You looking for some cheap knickers Neil?

Comment

Lol..........don't think there is enough lace to cover my arse
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                You looking for some cheap knickers Neil?
                HA!!, class Bigmeek .
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

hi louise,how would u like me to contact u for the will hunt cues??

Comment

Here are contact details
                    http://www.couttscues.co.uk/contact.html

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      hi Naveen, just to confirm, Louise Sheldon is Dave Coutts' partner and he often uses her login on TSF
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

cheers mate thanks a lot

Comment

Hi, we are Dave and Louise Coutts!! Contact us at loucues@ntlworld.com

Comment

Working...
                          X