j p cue boot cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
    My mate as a parris master cue I can clearly remember he had it in 96 that was the year we both started playing league snooker and it had the joint he still
    uses now. The cue garysnooker as maybe could be the badge he used before he started using the master cue badge???.
    ste bed, can you get some pictures of your friend's cue (badge, joint, slices, etc.)?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

sorry your all right about the master cue being machine made i have a old John Parris brochure that i look at with my
      bad eyes and thought it was hand made lol pic of brochure https://picasaweb.google.com/1006603...511/March92014

Comment

Its a 2 piece parris master cue the same as any other he also did a 3q but there all the same machine spliced in solid ebony. Badge reads

John

Master

Cue

Parris

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          both joints look unusual for JP
          JP did do a machine spliced cue called the Master did he not?
          What looks unusual about the joint on the classic cue the joint on the other is different but the other one ??.

Comment

test

Comment

Originally Posted by garysnooker View Post
              sorry your all right about the master cue being machine made i have a old John Parris brochure that i look at with my
              bad eyes and thought it was hand made lol pic of brochure https://picasaweb.google.com/1006603...511/March92014
              Lovely old brochure, you can't beat things in good old paper print.

Comment

yes i know what you mean about paper print i google the machine cue and one was sold on ebay 2011 that was made in 1990

Comment

That joint in the photo , next to " hand finished " looks remarkably like the joints Barracuda and later North West used to use . Perhaps it was one of their cues ( or blanks ) and refinished in Parris workshop .

Comment

Working...
                  X