Parris vs Mastercue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parris vs Mastercue

Sorry JP but the Mastercue probutt I got as a temporary replacement for my Parris ****s all over it for quality of hit! Hoping my Jason Owen hits better than this when it arrives or this mastercue May head off for shortening and a tip size decrease to 9mm!

Got to say I'm seriously impressed for the money and vs pretty much every Parris I've hit including ultimates I'd choose the mastercue bar 1 of them!

Not what you pay but how you play with it mate. I like you have had many of the top cues out there
    and quiet honestly the 2 playing cues i have now p**s all over the parris and wooldridge cues i have
    owned. I have a phoenix unity and master cue pro butt and for the money and quality nothing
    comes close in my opinion.

Comment

Never had a Parris but I have two Mastercue cues..a Maple shafted M3 "Superb" and an Ash M4 "Royal"...both really nice cues, well finished, excellent stiff shafts and great balance/feel.

Love them both...although Maple may be going soon as I slightly prefer the Royal as it has a bigger tip and I only need one cue...can't go wrong with Mastercue for the money though.

Comment

Master cue isn't bad price and quality , cheaper than JP these day . It's only what you willing to pay for.

Comment

Working...
        X