Cuetec bowtie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by sydneygeorge View Post
    I have had one for 2 years, bought it, seduced by the promise of what it can do, it is a beautifully made product, but
    for American Pool only.
    I have experimented with it on my clubs cues, when unobserved of course and all I managed to do was to destroy the the tips.
    Snooker tips do not benefit from being spiked and ground.
    Having one one in your kit may impress non informed people but it is a beautifully engineered piece of rubbish, unless you play American Pool.
    Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    don't agree - it is too abrasive is used aggressively but i find it an extremely useful tool.
    I'm confuse ~~~~
    Maybe need to know to right way of using it......
    Will he tip (layered) become thinner with scuff too often ?

Comment

I'm with ADR147 on this one I think its great - I don't know about layered tips but like he says if you are not too aggressive its good - you learn how to use it quick which is great if you are in a match it's the best thing I ever used to quickly bring a tip back to life in my opinion.

ADR says he has sold hundreds of them and for a tenner cant go wrong can you - better than having clumps of sand paper in your case even though I still finish a tip off with the smoother finer grade stuff after using one of these - I would recommend them as a very useful item.

Comment

Working...
      X