Trevor White Contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor White Contact

Hi, does anyone contacted Trevor recently, cuz I ordered my cues last year 7th April and it is said about 50 weeks, but he didn't contact me recently and I've sent him an e-mail to trevor.white@virgin.net, but still no reply now. So just want to know any body have any information. Cheers

Originally Posted by mikezsm View Post
    Hi, does anyone contacted Trevor recently, cuz I ordered my cues last year 7th April and it is said about 50 weeks, but he didn't contact me recently and I've sent him an e-mail to trevor.white@virgin.net, but still no reply now. So just want to know any body have any information. Cheers
    There's a few threads already in here asking same. Basically. He's a one man band. He will get back to you eventually. But 50 weeks may turn out to be longer buddy.
    Always a pleasure

Comment

Trevor White Contact

He's very busy at the minute, I received mine recently & it was about the same order date.

I guess it depends on what you're having made, spec wise.

Comment

Thanks man, I understand so I might keep looking forward for his e-mail.

Comment

Originally Posted by itx View Post
          He's very busy at the minute, I received mine recently & it was about the same order date.

I guess it depends on what you're having made, spec wise.
          You just received recently with the same order date?! Mine was single face spliced with a thick maple veneer and normal specs. So, did you contacted him to receive the order or you were just wait until he contacted you?

Comment

Originally Posted by Saint Michael View Post
            There's a few threads already in here asking same. Basically. He's a one man band. He will get back to you eventually. But 50 weeks may turn out to be longer buddy.
            Thanks man, I understand that, so I might keep looking forward for his e-mail.

Comment

he does take a while to reply

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                he does take a while to reply
                Yes, I understand, hopefully he would reply soon, I am still waiting

Comment

Working...
                X