Waiting time on Coutts Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by rob s View Post
    6 years?? Still not happy with?? I'm happy with all the cues in my collection thanks
    i think you have mistaken my post, i was just saying its a long time to wait to find the right cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
      i think you have mistaken my post, i was just saying its a long time to wait to find the right cue
      Ok mate no worries, hard to take posts in the right context sometimes
      77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

Ok mate no worries, hard to take posts in the right context sometimes
        its defiantly me mate i know what i want to write but it never looks correct when i read it back

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
          its defiantly me mate i know what i want to write but it never looks correct when i read it back
          Lol, no worries mate
          77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

Well call me a sandwich short of a picnic lol. I waited over a year for my Trevor white, almost 2 years for my JPU and I've been waiting almost 9 months for my Stamford series 1 which should be ready soon. Also I'm trying to place an order for a handmade cue by Dave Coutts even if I have to wait 18-24 months. Check your pm, email and whatsapp please Dave
            Good luck with that Rob, I sent a couple of emails in Feb without reply, so I spent my money elsewhere..
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Old cue collector --
            Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
            (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I don't think the wait would bother me( well it would but I could handle it if it's what I wanted) but the non communication would do my head in, I know they have a lot to do, but if you are taking deposits, I feel you have a duty to keep,customers informed.
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
              X