No announcement yet.

Black ferrule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They snap easier! I use a 6mm tip for pool but wouldn't dream of breaking with it, got an 11mm snooker cue for that after learning the hard way!

Comment

With an 8mm tip the possible striking area on the cue ball is a lot larger than with a 10mm tip, therefore making it much more possible to hit unintentional side.
      "Don't think, feel"

Comment

I'm going to leave it there as I don't want to go into mass and weight being different things as it's over thirty years since I was at school and could get it all wrong lol, thanks for everyone's help.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
          I'm going to leave it there as I don't want to go into mass and weight being different things as it's over thirty years since I was at school and could get it all wrong lol, thanks for everyone's help.
          well mass is the same as weight while you remain on the earth! in zero gravity your mass remains the same but your weight becomes zero.

Comment

Not really .
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
              Yes, but I used to play in the same team as two guys, both had made several maximums. one used a £40 Terry Griffiths catalogue cue and the other bought his for a fiver from a local snooker club. both maple one piece cues with cheapo brown timber butts.

What does any of this prove.?....nothing.
              lol, I did'nt say this prove anything. I said, we can ask his opinion. read his post. He said everything already in his statement, before you came up with your post.

Comment

Working...
              X