best cue for under £200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best cue for under £200

I've been playing snooker for abt 20 years and never spent much money on cues (all under £50). Recently I've been looking online at various cues including John Parris, Peradon, GBE, Maximus etc but have no idea where to start. I'm happy to spend up to £200. Any suggestions??
    Also, I'm 6ft 5, is getting a longer cue worthwhile?? I tend to prefer heavier cues too, if that makes any difference? Thanks!! Tommy

Under 200 phoenix or master cue are your 2 best options.

Comment

best cue for under £200

i have a couple of brand new phoenix cues here if you want to send me your email address i can send you photos

Comment

go to a decent snooker shop with a good stock, ignore the brand at the bottom of it and just choose the one that feels the most comfortable and "right" while playing a shot

if you are going to be spending a not insignificant amount of cash, why just go for the name and not something that will actually work and maybe help get consistency in your game.

Comment

Originally Posted by ayrshire_top View Post
          I've been playing snooker for abt 20 years and never spent much money on cues (all under £50). Recently I've been looking online at various cues including John Parris, Peradon, GBE, Maximus etc but have no idea where to start. I'm happy to spend up to £200. Any suggestions??
          Also, I'm 6ft 5, is getting a longer cue worthwhile?? I tend to prefer heavier cues too, if that makes any difference? Thanks!! Tommy
          I'm 6ft 4 and play with a 58.5 inch cue and it's really not long enough. My next cue is going to be somewhere around 62 inches.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
            I'm 6ft 4 and play with a 58.5 inch cue and it's really not long enough. My next cue is going to be somewhere around 62 inches.
            It all depends on your setup I'm 6'3" and play with 58" no problem at all, arguably I could use 57"

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
              That's a BIG jump

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                That's a BIG jump
                I'm bending my bridge arm a fair bit and prefer to have my bridge arm straight.

Comment

Mastercraft..... http://www.mastercraft-cues.co.uk/

Comment

Thanks guys, I've added my screw in butt to the cue but it doesn't feel right. I think going to a shop would best to get a feel for the cue. Anyone know of any good snooker cue shops in Scotland??

Comment

Originally Posted by ayrshire_top View Post
                      Thanks guys, I've added my screw in butt to the cue but it doesn't feel right. I think going to a shop would best to get a feel for the cue. Anyone know of any good snooker cue shops in Scotland??

speak to ADR147 on here

Comment

Working...
                      X