WANTED - Snooker cue...for collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED - Snooker cue...for collection

looking to try snooker again after a long lay off...so need a stick from someone in the North East so i can see it

3/4 ash shaft and something with a bit weight...so 18 oz plus and 9.5mm tip...will ing to travel 30 mile from dh5 area

let me know if you guys have anything you are wanting to shed

ps...i have no intention paying big money...lol.

thanks

Green Baize , Stockton - on - Tees , is in your area. Mastercue machine spliced from £75 - £125 , if you are on a budget plus sometimes he has second hand as well . I believe he has a table in the showroom so maybe " try before you buy " is also an option.

Comment

no disrespect ...but greenbaize has no used cues...machine spliced....err no thanks

my budget is sub £300...but thanks anyway

Comment

Originally Posted by subzeer0 View Post
        no disrespect ...but greenbaize has no used cues...machine spliced....err no thanks

tbh your first post came across like you only had around a couple of quid for cue

Comment

Originally Posted by subzeer0 View Post
          That's still a bit ambiguous, does it mean you're willing to spend up £299 or eg £50?

Comment

I have purchased used cues from Stu at Green Baize before .If he has none at the moment I was not aware .As to machine spliced cues it was just a suggestion because I was not aware of the scope of your budget. Personally I see nothing wrong with machine spliced cues , some great players ( including former world champions ) played with machine spliced cues , its how a cue plays , not what it looks like that is important and Green Baize gives you the chance to find out , on a table , in their showroom. two snooker tables and a Supreme pool table , if I remember correctly.

Comment

yes and i appreciate your suggestions...just ignore my sharp replies...having a bad time with debian,,,lol

i have been going to Stu's for years on and off, he is a nice lad to deal and talk to....i rang him earlier to check and thats how i know he has no cues in..i bought a wooldridge cue off him once, but seems he does not stock used cues

machined spliced...its jut a personal thing

i have also contacted Trevor this week and he cant help so i thought id come back on here and give it a go

as for price....up to £300 still stands at the moment

Comment

Working...
              X