fake will hunt black plate badge for sale on ebay - selling as genuine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fake will hunt black plate badge for sale on ebay - selling as genuine

Will Hunt has been in touch with us today expressing his concern over a badge that is listed on ebay

The seller states that number 95 black plate badge is genuine. This is not so as Will Hunt still has this badge in his possession, and is no where near that number on his black plate cues

Thanks Dave, this is being discussed elsewhere, (see link below) seems the seller has sold a few badges lately, very dodgy character
    http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...381#post768381

Comment

As I thought! Can't believe the cheek of some people!
      James lovell

Comment

had this repsonse from seller so thought i would share

Dear doctor.cue,

Hi, thank you for informing me of this. However without being disrespectful, I believe the badge to be genuine. Although I didn't know that it hadn't been used on a cue. So what I have here is actually a duplicate of the one that Will has. I didn't intend to mislead or dupe someone into purchasing it, if I wanted to do that I could have fitted it to a cue and sold it which is why I have taken the badge down. If you want I can send you the badge to forward onto Will and he do what he sees fit with it.
        PS. on receipt I would be grateful if you would retract the comments on TSF that I was selling a fake item. As you can see from my feedback I have great track record which I wouldn't jeopardise by selling fakes.

Kind Regards

- jayteeare

Comment

those ebay sellers selling fake Ralph Lauren clothing have excellent feedback doesnt mean they are honest

Comment

who ever made that badge did a good job of it though eh.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Probably the same guy that makes his cues!
              No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                those ebay sellers selling fake Ralph Lauren clothing have excellent feedback doesnt mean they are honest
                whats the difference between fake and replica, lot of t shirts made overseas by people earning pittance then sent over here and marked as what ever brand and marked up, sure a lot of top names source their gear from these places, then you have the replica watch market ie replica rolex tag etc, but because advertised as replica is that ok but dosent actually say on item its a replica, and then where do you stand on someone making a replica cue eg a eureka or ye olde ash, fake or replica, love your thoughts
                Craftsman custom made cue
                57 inches
                17 ounces
                9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
                ash shaft plain ebony butt

Comment

there you go just listed on ebay by a guy a know and respect very well, a tony glover burwat champion, fake or replica lol
                  57 inches
                  17 ounces

Comment

Originally Posted by louise sheldon View Post
                    had this repsonse from seller so thought i would share

Dear doctor.cue,

Hi, thank you for informing me of this. However without being disrespectful, I believe the badge to be genuine. Although I didn't know that it hadn't been used on a cue. So what I have here is actually a duplicate of the one that Will has. I didn't intend to mislead or dupe someone into purchasing it, if I wanted to do that I could have fitted it to a cue and sold it which is why I have taken the badge down. If you want I can send you the badge to forward onto Will and he do what he sees fit with it.
                    PS. on receipt I would be grateful if you would retract the comments on TSF that I was selling a fake item. As you can see from my feedback I have great track record which I wouldn't jeopardise by selling fakes.

Kind Regards

- jayteeare
                    These fake item seller really so embarrassing, the original cue maker already declare that the cue is not from him, still seller insist he is selling the genuine. Lol.

Comment

Originally Posted by andywong View Post
                      These fake item seller really so embarrassing, the original cue maker already declare that the cue is not from him, still seller insist he is selling the genuine. Lol.
                      think its just the badge andy, same difference though lol
                      57 inches
                      17 ounces

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                        who ever made that badge did a good job of it though eh.
                        who actually makes the badges, is it the cue maker or do they get them made at somewhere that makes those little inch discs you see on trophys
                        57 inches
                        17 ounces

Comment

Originally Posted by jack_dougles View Post
                          think its just the badge andy, same difference though lol
                          Can't blame him claiming the cue he selling is genuine, because the badge is genuine. Lol.

Comment

I believe fake will hunt green plate are in market, no serial number, cant trace at all. Is getting more and more difficult to get a genuine uk brand.

Comment

Originally Posted by jack_dougles View Post
                              whats the difference between fake and replica, lot of t shirts made overseas by people earning pittance then sent over here and marked as what ever brand and marked up, sure a lot of top names source their gear from these places, then you have the replica watch market ie replica rolex tag etc, but because advertised as replica is that ok but dosent actually say on item its a replica, and then where do you stand on someone making a replica cue eg a eureka or ye olde ash, fake or replica, love your thoughts
                              you love my Thoughts and I also love your uneducated reply, there is no difference between fake & replica.

Comment

Working...
                              X