Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok thanks

Comment

I couldn't get away with an expensive case , or for that matter an expensive cue, It wouldn't be right rocking in with a £350 case and a£800 cue , setting the table up and then struggling to make a fifty, I would just feel daft.
      Watched our county final on Saturday, the lad that won it played with one of those cheap Robin Scott cue sets from EBay, and the other lad played with an un badged cue ( of unknown origin).
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
        I couldn't get away with an expensive case , or for that matter an expensive cue, It wouldn't be right rocking in with a £350 case and a£800 cue , setting the table up and then struggling to make a fifty, I would just feel daft.
        Watched our county final on Saturday, the lad that won it played with one of those cheap Robin Scott cue sets from EBay, and the other lad played with an un badged cue ( of unknown origin).
        i see what your saying mate but don't think it matters these days though, gone of the days imo where people think why has he got an expensive cue but can't make a decent break, it's all about what that individual enjoys spending his money on and if they feel comfortable playing with that cue good luck to them

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
          i see what your saying mate but don't think it matters these days though, gone of the days imo where people think why has he got an expensive cue but can't make a decent break, it's all about what that individual enjoys spending his money on and if they feel comfortable playing with that cue good luck to them
          Oh I totally agree , I'm not saying others shouldn't do it, just how I would feel personally .
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Budget is up to £400 so case and cue required ?

Comment

Will try and get pics of all the cues i have for sale up Today

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                Will try and get pics of all the cues i have for sale up Today
                Ok mate thanks a have a few to decide on it's a hard choice this picking a cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Removal man stevie View Post
                  Ok mate thanks a have a few to decide on it's a hard choice this picking a cue
                  Don't pick then Stevie, buy them all

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Don't pick then Stevie, buy them all
                    A wish a could JRC but am not as rich as you pal

Comment

A wish a could JRC but am not as rich as you pal
                      Lol wish i were rich mate, just don't smoke or drink (too much, except last night, now suffering )
                      Right now my hobby is all things snooker, so don't mind spending what i have on it, just sold 2 cues to a top man from the forum, now got to try and resist spending it on more cues lol

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        Lol wish i were rich mate, just don't smoke or drink (too much, except last night, now suffering )
                        Right now my hobby is all things snooker, so don't mind spending what i have on it, just sold 2 cues to a top man from the forum, now got to try and resist spending it on more cues lol
                        Am the same mate never smoked don't drink So as you say if that's your thing spend spend and spend many cues you down to now ?

Comment

Am the same mate never smoked don't drink So as you say if that's your thing spend spend and spend many cues you down to now ?
                          Down to only 7 !! (altho one is in the post on the way lol)

Comment

Your sum man JRC

Comment

Just took pics but having trouble loading them so if ur interested in any of the cues then i'll have to email them to you .

Cues for sale

T W ( mast ) 3/4 ash 57 " 17.5 oz 9.5 mm
                              M W legend one piece ash 57.5 " 18.8 oz 9.5 mm
                              Crispian Jones one piece ash 58.25 " 17.7 oz 9.5mm
                              Tony Glover one piece ash 58 " 17.6 oz 9.6 mm
                              Jason owen 57.5 " 17.5 oz 9.5 mm
                              Phoenix one piece ash 57.5 " 17.5 oz 9.5 mm

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                                Just took pics but having trouble loading them so if ur interested in any of the cues then i'll have to email them to you .

Cues for sale

T W ( mast ) 3/4 ash 57 " 17.5 oz 9.5 mm
                                M W legend one piece ash 57.5 " 18.8 oz 9.5 mm
                                Crispian Jones one piece ash 58.25 " 17.7 oz 9.5mm
                                Tony Glover one piece ash 58 " 17.6 oz 9.6 mm
                                Jason owen 57.5 " 17.5 oz 9.5 mm
                                Phoenix one piece ash 57.5 " 17.5 oz 9.5 mm
                                Would have to rule out Phoenix . And Mast 3/4

Comment

Working...
                                X