Trevor selling one of his cues on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor selling one of his cues on Ebay

nice cue not sure how long it will stay on before an offer comes in.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/trevor-whi...item3f35373680

Trevor Now has 3 Lovely Cues on eBay for Sale!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/withjet66/...p2047675.l2562

Comment

Question, is this Trevor White's personal account on eBay???

Heard that he has a long waiting list.

Thanks!!

Comment

yes this is Trevor's account and it is himself selling the cues.
        As he says these cues are orders that either were made incorrect to the order or the customer changed their mind so now up for grabs
        A good measure of the value of his cues.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Well I guess that has to be his best option as he doesn't have a retail presence or a website, wish I was cashed up.
          " Cues are like girlfriends,once they become an EX I don't want them hanging around ".

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            As he says these cues are orders that either were made incorrect to the order or the customer changed their mind so now up for grabs

Thanks DeanH,

Do you think he can ship the cue to Hong Kong?

I don't have an eBay account. If he does ship worldwide, I would love to register one. By the way, does he still take new order now? Coz 57.5 seems a bit too long for me...

Thanks!

Comment

he has customers worldwide, so HK wont be a problem I am sure.
              you can contact him through the ebay posting
              as has been mentioned before on this thread, I believe he is still not taking new orders at the moment.
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

Thanks! Seems this is a good chance for me!

Comment

Anyone else noticed this as I'm sure this cue went up to £650 last night and it's now down to £500

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                    Anyone else noticed this as I'm sure this cue went up to £650 last night and it's now down to £500
                    He posted another listing of the same cue so that people could see the grain pattern, after that it is likely that somebody retracted their bids as it may not have been to their liking. Just a theory!
                    On Cue Facebook Page
                    Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                    Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                      He posted another listing of the same cue so that people could see the grain pattern, after that it is likely that somebody retracted their bids as it may not have been to their liking. Just a theory!
                      Think your your theory could be spot on

Comment

the job lot looks an interesting project for a budding amateur .

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post

To clear up any speculation.

The cue which is listed twice (one of which starting at £999) of the same design was done in order to allow images of the shaft to be displayed, because Ebay would not allow me to add images later. This was done in the hope that I stopped getting asked for images of the shaft by numerous people. This is NOT the same cue as the one with retracted bids.

The shafts of all three are pretty clear to see now.

The cue which had the high bid retracted is a different cue altogether. The high bidder was someone who had given me some confusing info through messages, and also, some cause for concern that he would actually end up buying and keeping what he "might" have won, should his bid have ended up as the winning bid. I contacted him and stated that I was not comfortable with it, and that I was considering cancelling his bid. It appears after this discussion that he decided to cancel it himself, which was fair of him I think.

So, as it stands, this is where they are.

Comment

I have been dealing with Trevor for Many many years and hes abit like myself which some people dont Like which is 100% Straight no beating around the bush and thats the way it should be.

I can honestly say trevor has never messed me around or told me any lies since i have known him, so any of you thinking about Bidding on these Cues beleive me you wont get messed around and if you do i will Refund you myself thats how confident i am.

Kind Regards Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                              I have been dealing with Trevor for Many many years and hes abit like myself which some people dont Like which is 100% Straight no beating around the bush and thats the way it should be.

I can honestly say trevor has never messed me around or told me any lies since i have known him, so any of you thinking about Bidding on these Cues beleive me you wont get messed around and if you do i will Refund you myself thats how confident i am.

Kind Regards Gaz.
                              you sure you have posted on the right thread?

Comment

Working...
                              X