Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
    To clear up any speculation.

The cue which is listed twice (one of which starting at £999) of the same design was done in order to allow images of the shaft to be displayed, because Ebay would not allow me to add images later. This was done in the hope that I stopped getting asked for images of the shaft by numerous people. This is NOT the same cue as the one with retracted bids.

The shafts of all three are pretty clear to see now.

The cue which had the high bid retracted is a different cue altogether. The high bidder was someone who had given me some confusing info through messages, and also, some cause for concern that he would actually end up buying and keeping what he "might" have won, should his bid have ended up as the winning bid. I contacted him and stated that I was not comfortable with it, and that I was considering cancelling his bid. It appears after this discussion that he decided to cancel it himself, which was fair of him I think.

So, as it stands, this is where they are.
    Spot On!!!!!

Comment

I've listed my Trevor White cue on ebay if anyone is interested. Cue is brand new only had it a week.
      After seeing what they were selling for and after deliberating over the weekend I've given into temptation.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301182165164

Comment

Hi, does anyone know how much did the two Trevor cues sell for ? couldn't find them in the record of ebay.
        By the way, very decent cue you have, Wayne.

Comment

Originally Posted by dan226 View Post
          Hi, does anyone know how much did the two Trevor cues sell for ? couldn't find them in the record of ebay.
          By the way, very decent cue you have, Wayne.
          click on the completed listings
          http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/withjet66/...mplete=1&rt=nc
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            Where do you find this page for someone's listings Dean ???
            (ie give me a link to the page just before this one thanks) someone mentioned this thing the other day to me, still can't find it

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              Where do you find this page for someone's listings Dean ???
              (ie give me a link to the page just before this one thanks) someone mentioned this thing the other day to me, still can't find it
              I just click on "see other items" under the seller's name on an active item of theirs.

Comment

I just click on "see other items" under the seller's name on an active item of theirs.
                Ahh found it, find an active item, then click on "completed listings" over on the left, didn't know that worked for each individual seller, i use that all the time for cues in general, cheers mate

Comment

yep very handy. I only ever do Completed and never Sold.

Comment

Found it, thanks Dean. I tried the same way before, though it may take times to put on the complete listing record.
                    Price sounds good enough for all the Trevor cue owners to sell their cues.😑

Comment

Found it, thanks Dean. I tried the same way before, though it may take times to put on the complete listing record.
                      Price sounds good enough for all the Trevor cue owners to sell their cues.😑
                      Yes Dan which is why I put mine on there

Comment

Originally Posted by Whirlwind Wayne View Post
                        Yes Dan which is why I put mine on there
                        I wish your's a one piece mate.

Comment

I wish your's a one piece mate.
                          How come you don't like 3/4 cues then Dan?

Comment

Originally Posted by Whirlwind Wayne View Post
                            How come you don't like 3/4 cues then Dan?
                            cuz I got 3/4 from pete147 earlier this year, fantastic feel. Looking for a one piece mate.

Comment

Working...
                            X