John Higgins cue - eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Higgins cue - eBay

This came up today, parris cue ultimate :- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1814013640...030%26_rdc%3D1

Shaft doesn't look right to me and the badge font doesn't look right 'ultimate cue' and the JP font, just compare the 'RR' in PARRIS to other badges... Anyone comment on this? Has the font changed?
    James lovell

Certainly not a very good shaft for an Ultimate !

Comment

John Higgins cue - eBay

Specs are very different from John's current cue...

17.4oz,9.8mm,57",30mm butt
      On Cue Facebook Page
      Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
      Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

some muppet will buy it they always do

Comment

JP had a different design of badge from around the 900 to late-900s where the fonts where different for the name and number. this badge looks consistent with others in that #range I have seen.
          the badges when back after these to what we know
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

the post said it was John Higgins' cue in 2010, from my reckoning a cue of that number would have been made 2005/2006ish so maybe not directly made for John,?
            Last edited by DeanH; 5 May 2014, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Didn't/doesn't john like to play with reverse arrows on the top of the shaft. The butt seems to have been modified at some point, it looks as if there is no taper on the butt section and at that diameter it somewhat suggests that. Also with johns history of tinkering with cue dimensions I wouldn't be surprised if it was his. To me the badge looks ok, but could be wrong.

Comment

cue looks like a jh cue to me.
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I recall that JH had a JP Paragon years ago, not heard he had a JPU
                  This cue specs are similar to the specs of the Northwest cue he had.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    JP had a different design of badge from around the 900 to late-900s where the fonts where different for the name and number. this badge looks consistent with others in that #range I have seen.
                    the badges when back after these to what we know
                    That explains the different font then!
                    James lovell

Comment

Defo looks like the shaft on Johns old cue cue and yes as for the butt he had Lorrie Annandale former scottish ref modify it for him..so yes i would say that this is one of johns old playing cues.
                      Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

Originally Posted by warren132 View Post
                        Defo looks like the shaft on Johns old cue cue and yes as for the butt he had Lorrie Annandale former scottish ref modify it for him..so yes i would say that this is one of johns old playing cues.
                        Thanks for all your feedback.
                        James lovell

Comment

the shape of the cue says it was made for him.
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

It's very short, is that John Higgins specks? Is he a wee short arse lol.
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

I know we should be metric but everyone knows you measure a cue in inches, very frustrating when people use cm's lol

Comment

Working...
                              X